Song chosen to be used on Def Squad TV, two (2) songs placed in music videos last week, a song used in Advertisement, many songs placed on compilation CD's & 1,098 in store plays in January, 2019 at Sunset Music Supervision!

Image result for Def Squad TV
The Official YouTube Channel of Def Squad. Erick Sermon, Redman, Keith Murray and more.

"Put It On The Floor" written by Harry Dean of the Federal Moguls and the Multi Platinum selling record act, the Bloodhound Gang is placed in an advertisement with one of Kendo's products.

Song TitlePlay Counts
(Don't) Throw Up on Your Shoes33
A Choctaws Blood35
A Sigh Becomes A Thousand Trees11
African Life36
Aloft11
Annie4
Blackberry Winter45
Blue Ice16
Blue Tuesday33
Celebration Of Life115
Come With Me11
Death Scene (Music From The Motion Picture Untouchables)45
Don't Say20
Gotta Be You82
Happy Birthday22
Hey My Lady17
Home Away From Home68
I'll Get There11
I'm a Buffalo Soldier (Reggaeton Mix)17
Mama Did Say17
Me in Another Life72
Missing You69
My Stage Name Is MC. O.B.P.17
Nuh Gamble With My Love17
Path Of Rose Petals11
Path Through Stone29
Peace Mantra11
Simple Grits45
The Man I Thought I'd Be21
Thee Anthem17
Waterfall35
We Don't Talk No More2
We Need Love17
What You Won't Do for Love [Original Mix]35
Where Would I Be51
Related image

MUSIC VIDEO PROMOTION & DISTRIBUTION:

Don Lichterman
Sunset Music Supervision
Sunset Corporation of America (SCA)