Both Don Lichterman and Todd Gurley II make no bones about how the Rams Played like S**t vs Chicago (Bears), And, was Jeff Fisher coaching last night?, SHINE Yoga, testing for new belt last week/this week at Tiger Schulmann, Israeli Krav Maga, New Jujitsu moves Learned, Blackberry Smoke, Karl Denson's Tiny Universe & DJ Logic....


That game was ridiculous.

I felt like it was a game from when Jeff Fisher coached the team. 

The amounts of mistakes made by the Rams players was absolutely insane and again, a throwback to when we could not get a play off without being called for a penalty. Or, remember that time when the Niners and the Rams had 27 penalty's in their game?

This was worse. 

The offensive line were falling over each others feet although that was if they actually blocked anyone. I saw so many times where lineman were standing there with there hands up and no one was even near them. I watched two players on the camera and TV screen have their hands up blocking nothing while the entire Bear Defense ran by them on the other side of the field.

Goff was stepping on people's legs and feet while throwing it into the heads and hands of other people.

It was a debacle.

Also, everyone continues to say that if you can deal with shutting down the Rams running game, that you can do whatever against them but I disagree. This is age old too with me because I absolutely have always felt and I feel today that that when the Rams Offense cannot get the passing game going, the run game won't be effective.

The way that things went down last night were also a throw back to the Jeff Fisher era when they could not make a pass play at all and if they did it was maybe 8 to 15 yards down field. The same goes with last night. The biggest pass play was for 23 yards tops I bet.

If the rams can't throw the ball in effective ways, the run game does NOT work for the team.

It's NOT the other way like Chris Collingsworth says and what most people in general state about an offense in the NFL.

Plus, I hate to say it but I cannot help to think the Rams were NOT into the cold weather which pains me to say considering it is football. And, the stereotypical prima donna Rams were always deemed to not be able to play well in cold weather.

Regardless, no one was open as far as WR's. Goff was throwing into coverage all night let alone into triple coverage many times.

It was really a joke of a game that ironically, the Rams still should have and could have won but again, mistake after mistake ended that with 5 minutes left in the game (ie: missed FG, dumb ass'ed penalty, etc.).

How about when the team was on the 27 yard line after a punt return and yet ended up having a safety against them? 

Think about that feat. 

They went backwards twenty-seven (27) yards in two plays to give the Bears a couple of points and that ball.

I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

I am testing for my belt at Tiger Schulmann last week and I suppose this week and I also started up at Israeli Krav Maga last week.

I also started at a kick ass Yoga Studio called Shine. 

It has by far the hardest and most challenging classes that I have been in since I was at Maha Yoga in Pacific Palisades / Santa Monica. I sweat up a storm. It is crazy how much I sweat in their classes.

Plus there were like 36 women and one guy. Me and so yeah, I am off to Tiger class to show them that I can kick forward sweetly, and then in turn get up to the next level of belts. 

I love kicking.

I also learned some new Jujitsu moves yesterday with one of the top pros in the State, let alone at Tiger Schulmann (he placed second last week at tournament and honestly, I think he should have won that other match which he lost on points). That was fun pulling off that move that I have only seen done by professionals in the Octagon. It was cool when that science clicked with regard to motion and leverage. 


I do an open house Jujitsu thing at Tiger Shulmann on Wednesday.

And, as far as defense goes, Krav Maga is the most practical way to learn to stay out of harm's way. They teach you how to get out of crazy situations like if you have a gun pointed at your head. Let alone how to deal with grabbing that gun in a few good moves which is what I want to conquer now that I have had my first few lessons under my belt.

I was also sick last week or not necessarily sick, but I had this hacking cough that I thought was burning a hole through my lung. I could not figure out how the hell I got that but it sucked. I guess I could have taken cough medicine but of course I never did and fundamentally, I cared more about hacking in public in front of people. So I went to the steam room and to the sauna to get it the hell out of system.

Last week was also Blackberry Smoke and Karl Denson's Tiny Universe at The Fillmore & DJ Logic & Friends ft. members of SCI (Michael Travis), Turkuaz, Vernon Reid from Living Colour, Pigeons Playing Ping Pong & more played at The Ardmore Music Hall last Friday night.
Image may contain: one or more people, people playing musical instruments and people standing