Los Angeles Rams face a big test in cold weather today vs the Broncos in Denver & I ran into the Rams Bros. today!

Match video
I doubt we will get snow during today's game and even still, they are not expecting of than 6 inches of what I presume will be a light show. 
I think the Rams would have the advantage anyway with (Todd) Gurley. I also feel that even though Jared (Goff) played at Cal-Berkeley and then in Los Angeles, that he will not be affected by any weather issues. 

It will be cold for the first time this year.

If there is a team in the NFL that I do not hate, it is the Denver Broncos. It is my brothers favorite team and it has been since that year Craig Morton took them to the Super Bowl (in 1979). 

This is year and today is a bit different because the Rams are indeed still undefeated. And, I want to stay undefeated through this game and through this week. I want to stay on par with the Kansas City Chiefs for that best record in the entire League. I have the greatest of hope that the team is the last undefeated team standing and then we can go from there to surge ahead during Playoff time.

For now, I want to send that message that we not only have the best team in the NFL today, that we are also the team to beat.

Anyway, I just ran into the Ram Bros. They are great. Listen to their podcasts about the games and about the Rams here!


Diary Of A Ram Fan. A satirical look at more than 75 years of Football's Rams history, combined with discussions of American Exceptionalism and almost 50 years of personal experience in the life of a Rams Fan. The history parallels and intertwines life to form a humorous, yet serious look at American HistoryWorld History, an American Football team, and Political Science.