Timeline of the Trump-Russia Connections, Rams Win their Biggest Game Since 2003/2004, Joe Russo's Almost Dead, Many Dolphins Killed & Captured This Week, Grateful Dead, The Spectrum, The Fillmore, The Beat with Ari Melber, Renato Mariotti, Alan Dershowitz, Thanksgiving, Mike Flynn

Alrighty Then
The Rams just won their biggest game since the 2003/2004 season

I have so much to say and I cannot get any of it out. 

Everyone played amazing. 

Jared Goff is the bomb and the only reason I am saying I meant that pun is because I used that sentence today in a text message but I did not mean to use the pun at that time. regardless, he is such a great QB:
Did you see the way he winged the ball into the end zone to Josh Reynolds, the rookie that stepped up big time to grab at least 4 catches as far as I can remember including that sick touchdown play where (Jared) Goff lead him perfectly with a bullet? 
He had another great catch where he snagged the ball and so did Sammy Watkins. Even though in the 4th Quarter, Sammy caught the ball with one hand before handing it off the defender for an Interception, he did bobble another catch that he caught for a huge play (Click to watch it).

The set of plays I loved the most was when Todd Gurley at one point ran the ball from deep within our side of the field but a penalty was called after he blasted through for another a big play (that was negated). The very next play they hand it back to him and he barrels through this pile that from the initial camera angle looks like a wave crashing down on a surfer, but then out comes Gurley rolling ahead for a first down play. 
Cooper Cupp had a big day. 
The Defense came up really big although still no turnovers (though we should have had three). 

Aside from this one 74 yard run by the Saints Running Back where everyone decided not to tackle the guy, and then along with one other play where the dude gained like 30 yards maybe and 6 people missed tackles. Setting those two plays aside, the D played well. Not perfect. But well. Better than last week but the last two weeks were the worst games for them and we skated by this one with flying colors. 

Kelvin Webster was one of the stars of the game if not the star of the game

Overall, I am very happy leading into Sunday Night!

Let's recap the week. How about it? I honestly forget what the hell went down this week. 

I went to Joe Russo's Almost Dead (JRAD) the last two nights. They played at one of my favorite venues, The Fillmore in Philly. 

Those guys are sick. 

It was funny because I texted someone that I thought they did like three songs in the entire set night one and they actually did four songs that set. 

These guys are better than the Dead & Co. If we could interchange John Mayer for whomever the guitarist is for JRAD, I think we could have the best Dead band's ever since Jerry (Garcia) died.

The second real Grateful Dead show (11/06/1979 at the Spectrum also in Philly) I ever saw in my life, they also only played 4 songs in that second set:

Alabama Getaway
Promised Land
Tennessee Jed
Me and My Uncle
Mexicali Blues
Candyman
Easy to Love You
Looks Like Rain
Jack-a-Roe
Jack Straw
Deal

Terrapin Station
Playin' in the Band
drums
Black Peter
Good Lovin'

U.S. Blues

The first show that I ever saw was insane. 

I saw casey Jones that night and never saw it again. 

Same with Passenger and I think one other song but the first songs I ever heard live was China Cat > Rider:

China Cat Sunflower
I Know You Rider
Cassidy
Friend of the Devil
El Paso
Stagger Lee
Passenger
Peggy-O
Music Never Stopped

Althea
Easy to Love You
Eyes of the World
Estimated Prophet
Franklin's Tower
drums
Lost Sailor
Saint of Circumstance
Sugar Magnolia

Casey Jones

I guess Casey Jones and Passenger were the only songs I heard that night and never heard again (after 381 total shows). 

Anyway, here are JRAD's set lists from the Fillmore on Friday and Saturday accordingly:

Joe Russo's Almost Dead
The Fillmore Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA

SATURDAY NIGHT, November 25th
Jam
Cumberland Blues
Here Comes Sunshine
Casey Jones
Mr. Charlie
Piano Solo
The Wheel
Morning Dew

Set 2:
Feel Like a Stranger
Slipknot!
Franklin's Tower
Myxomatosis
Crazy Fingers
Estimated Prophet
Eyes of the World
Playing in the Band

Encore:
Going Down the Road Feelin' Bad
And We Bid You Goodnight

FRIDAY NIGHT, November 24th
Set 1
Gonesville
It Must Have Been the Roses
Saint of Circumstance
Throwing Stones
Box of Rain
Uncle John's Band

Set 2
Dancin' in the Streets
The Other One
King Solomon's Marbles
Black Peter

Encore:
Touch of Grey

The Beat with Ari Melber did this amazing fake trial thing and with regard to the Russian Conspiracy to sway the election last year. 
Image result for The Beat with Ari Melber russia mock trial
Fmr. Federal Prosecutor lays out case for Trump-Russia conspiracy. In a moot court at John Jay College, lawyers argue both sides of the Trump-Russia case in this special edition of the beat. Former Prosecutor Renato Mariotti presents his opening statement first. Click here to watch!
Image result for The Beat with Ari Melber russia mock trial
Alan Dershowitz concedes collision may have occurred, but its...In a moot court at John Jay College, lawyers argue both sides of the Trump-Russia case in this special edition of the beat. Defense Attorney Alan Dershowitz presents the case Trump’s lawyers might use to defend against Mueller’s Russia investigation. Click here to watch!
Image result for The Beat with Ari Melber russia mock trial
The way that Renato Mariotti spelled it is exactly how I needed it spelled out. 

Legal or not legal, that is what I need done. 

He literally spelled things out like no other and I mean no offense to my favorite show's (Morning Joe) Russian Timeline (Click to watch) if you will:

But compared to Renato Mariotti's case, anything else I have seen laid down in chronological order have been basic at best or choppy for the most part which I get. We do not have the full story. We do not have everything lined up that say the Government has, but I will tell you that there is already a decent case laid out there. And, again, we have not even seen any serious proof or smoking gun yet. 

Regardless, the entire issue is so shady.

What else happened this week?

I totally forget. 

It was Thanksgiving. That was fun. I had breakfast after my Boxing class and then I went to friends for late afternoon dinner. 

The Mike Flynn thing where the law firms are not exchanging information anymore also happened this week. Which means he is singing.

Yeah. I dunno. Stay in touch. Have fun....