Sunset Music Video Of The Week is 'She's Not A Woman' by House On The Hill (H O T H)



All Video Footage for all Sunset Music videos was done using the GoPro Hero3.

Thanks especially to what are some of the hottest babes on the planets that yes, are women and of course this is a play on it because they are so hot here in this video, and thanks to any participants who please, if you want to be credited in any way, contact us now at artistdevelopment@sunsetrecordings.com. We will do it that minute. 

I did one video for a charity one day using the GoPro footage and I am NOT sure what happened because I went off doing at least one for all of our music artists. I had so much fun doing it and everyone filmed BTW, seem like totally cool people that are having so much Phun in life. Its great to see. Like I said above, you are some of the hottest women on the planet so good for you guys but again, I just went off for a few days and ended up with almost 35 videos. I had so much fun doing it. I never made a video before these ever in my life. Thanks again because it was fun to break away from my real work to do this creative work! 

Thanks again! 

Also, please visit this artists web site at www.HouseOnTheHill.SunsetRecordings.com and visit Sunset Records at anytime at www.SunsetRecordings.com. 

Overall, thanks for the great support because we had almost 15K views in less than a month before the YouTube officials flagged it, deleted it, and started it over here for some reason that had something to do with us changing distributors. But whatever, and again, thanks for the support building these plays, etc. (again)...and most of all, we hope you enjoy the music and this music video!