Recipe of the Week, Post-Workout Smoothie With Cashew Butter and Pistachios

POST-WORKOUT SMOOTHIE WITH CASHEW BUTTER AND PISTACHIOS 

THIS RECIPE IS :

SERVES

1

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 frozen bananas
  • 1/2 tablespoon cashew butter
  • 1 cup soy curd, silken tofu or strained soy yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon erythritol (optional)
  • 1/2 tablespoon pistachios
  • tablespoons pomegranate seeds
  • 1 passion fruit
  • 1 banana sliced
  • dried pink corn flowers
  • daisies

PREPARATION

  1. Blend frozen bananas, cashew butter, soy curd and erythritol until smooth.
  2. Transfer to a bowl and top with banana slices, pistachios, pomegranate seeds, passion fruit, dried pink cornflowers and daisies.
  3. Enjoy!

AUTHOR & RECIPE DETAILS


photo
Hi! I’m Katja, the person behind Breakfast with Flowers. I am a certified dietitian, trained teacher, hobby gardener and nutrition expert specialized in plant-based nutrition. I started my blog to share my passion for healthy breakfast recipes and edible flowers. My recipes are all vegan, often gluten-free and always free of refined sugar. My goal is to inspire people to include more plant-based whole foods into their diet.