What a Week in Review, Fran Drescher on Broad City, Esther, Rams win bigly (51-17), Donald J. Trump's Far East Tour, 8% more liberals vote in VA, General Mike Flynn will be indicted after Trump Asia trip, Tax Plan, Roy Moore, Total Divas, Million Dollar Listing, Another Mass Shooting...

I am not even sure where to start when trying to rehash things that went down this week.

The Rams won bigly (51-17). 

Therefore Sunday was a great day here in New Jersey (game was at MetLife Stadium). They play the Houston Texans back in Los Angeles (for the first time in four weeks) tomorrow at 4PM my time. I can't wait for the game. I have the greatest of hope that there will be no let down like we had during that week 2 Redskin game. 

Then, the team has Minnesota (Vikings) versus our old quarterbacks (though I think Sam Bradford may be on the IR (Injured Reserved List)). I want to make mince of Case Keenum and then we have the New Orleans Saints the week after the Vikes. That will be a legit game. 

After those games, we have the Eagles which is what I want. I want the team to be 9-2 going into that game. Now that I think of it, I kinda wish I was going to the game. Two of my friends are flying in from here in NJ and from AZ accordingly for that game on December 11th. 

I will, however, be at the Christmas Jam.

Anyway, also last Sunday, Donald J. Trump was in the Far east by then already for a day or two. In his speech, Trump promotes his golf courses in awkward (he started rambling about how a Korean person won some tournament at one of his clubs and that Koreans are great golfers in general) ways of course but he does manage to get that plug into his speech in South Korea.

Now mind you all of Clinton haters, at least they waited until after their stints in the White House accordingly to make money on that Lincoln bed fundraiser.

Trump and his people promote his golf courses and many of his other assets over the last few months and it is now only 10 months into his presidency and he is doing the exact things he stated Clinton does. 

Which is his M.O. always when it comes to the shady things he does. He just points the blame at something or at someone else while he carries out that same exact corrupt activity. As a matter of fact, that happened like 8 times just this week and while he was in Asia.

By Tuesday, Trump has also mentioned the election victory from last year 10 to 15 times. Which is a defense mechanism since he knows he cheated, since he lost the popular vote by 2.8 million votes and since he knows his numbers are the lowest since we started polling in America. 

Plus, he totally knows that the walls are closing in on him even worse this week than the last few with regard to the Russian interference and probe.

Also on Tuesday, a serious blow right at Trump went down in the state elections because the Virginia election was won by the Dem's. Ed Gillespie blew it because even I thought of him as more of a moderate. I had to do a few double takes over the last few months because I could not believe he was using the Trump tactics. He used a Willie Horton type of an ad that was so far out, it made that old Willie Horton ad seem viable. Like I said, it showed. Gillespie lost and I do mean that he lost. 

In typical Trump fashion after something he does or someone he backs fails, he blasts Gillespie for that loss on Twitter the next morning on Wednesday.

The fact is that 8% more liberals showed up this election which let us be real, liberals do not get out to vote. Let alone in gubernatorial races.

Tuesday was a big day for the Democratic Party. At the same time, this is nothing in the broad scheme of life as far as what needs to go on politically here in America.

In China, Trump said some stupid thing along the lines of it being great how much China was able to take advantage of America. And, I suppose at the old administrations.

He is just an ass. 

Speaking of him not only being an ass, is him also being a calculated ass today in Vietnam when he and Sarah Huckabee-Sanders put out an official press release stating that Trump and Vladimir Putin spoke about the Russian interference. 

‘He means it’: Trump and his people let out a statement saying that Trump and Putin met informally briefly speaking about the Russian interference in the elections. In that statement let out my the administration, we (and he) are to merely take 'Putin’s denial about election meddling at face value and saying that '. 


I, however, maintain that they never even spoke about it and if so, it was done in private and it was more of a plan to what they should do now. And, let's say they discussed it even though they met for 5 minutes tops two different times in public over the last day. It could not have been a more than two sentences considering the other so called content they spoke about. 

They are such bad liars. Everything thing they say every day is a lie and every move they make is all smoke and mirrors (photo Opp's, press briefings to mislead public, etc.) while they live the lie. 

--------------------------
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Everybody okay? Everybody happy? Everybody healthy? Two more days -- no problem.

It's been a -- I think it's been a great trip. In certain ways, it's been very epic. I think things have happened that have been really amazing. Prime Minister Abe came up to me just at the end, and he said that since you left South Korea and Japan, that those two countries are now getting along much, much better. That's from Prime Minister Abe -- that there's been a real bonding between South Korea and Japan. So that was great.


And we had a time in China. You were there. Were most of you there? Jennifer?


Q We all were, sir.


PRESIDENT TRUMP: They say in the history of people coming to China, there's been nothing like that. And I believe it.


Did you see the show? Did most of you see the show or part of the show afterwards? It was incredible.


Q We saw the opera but not the --


PRESIDENT TRUMP: The opera was great too, but the following night -- that was the first time that theater has been used at the Forbidden City in over a hundred years. You know that. They prepared the theater for that -- the first time in over a hundred years.


No, it was an amazing -- we have an amazing feeling toward each other. And he's for China; I'm for USA. You know, it's one of those things. But we have a great feeling.


So it's been really very incredible. And then today was excellent. Today was a different kind of a thing. It's a conference.


And then tonight they're having a state dinner in Hanoi. And we then go to the Philippines, which was a rough trip the last time. That was a rough presidential trip, but this won't be. And we're staying the extra day because they have the two conferences; they have first day and they have the second day. And the second day, a lot of people say is very important. And I said, you know what, if I'm there, I should do it.


But it's gone really well. I've really enjoyed it. Developed some new friendships -- some really good friendships. But the three countries we've stopped in, the original three are -- they're really in our camp, and we're in their camp.


Q How were your discussions with Vladimir Putin? Did you discuss Syria? And apparently they've issued a joint statement that --


PRESIDENT TRUMP: We issued a joint statement. We're going to be -- have you seen the statement yet?


MS. SANDERS: It's going out -- it's on the way.


PRESIDENT TRUMP: So I think it'll go out. You'll see it in a little while.


MS. SANDERS: It may be out, now that you guys -- now that we're in the air.


PRESIDENT TRUMP: It's going to save tremendous numbers of lives. And we did that very quickly. We agreed very quickly.


As you know, we saw each other last night just for a picture, and that was the first time. And then today we had a roundtable with numerous countries. You have a list of the countries, obviously. Right? You have a list.


And we spoke intermittently during that roundtable. We seem to have a very good feeling for each other and a good relationship considering we don't know each other well. I think it's a very good relationship.


We had two or three very short conversations because of the meeting, the fact that we're at a meeting. But during those conversations, we talked about Syria and de-conflicting, et cetera. You know, we have areas where troops are facing -- our troops -- I mean, their troops are facing our troops and there's nothing in between.


And we issued a statement -- a joint statement. It was just approved, and I think people are going to be extremely happy with it and also very impressed with it.


Q Did Russia's attempts to meddle in U.S. elections come up in the conversation?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. But I just asked him again, and he said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they're saying he did. And he said --


Q Do you believe him?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, look, I can't stand there and argue with him. I'd rather have him get out of Syria, to be honest with you. I'd rather have him -- you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing about whether or not -- because that whole thing was set up by the Democrats.


I mean, they ought to look at Podesta. They ought to look at all of the things that they've done with the phony dossier. Those are the big events. Those are the big events.


But Putin said he did not do what they said he did. And, you know, there are those that say, if he did do it, he wouldn't have gotten caught, all right? Which is a very interesting statement. But we have a -- you know, we have a good feeling toward getting things done.


If we had a relationship with Russia, that would be a good thing. In fact, it would be a great thing, not a bad thing. Because he could really help us in North Korea. We have a big problem with North Korea. And China is helping us. And because of the lack of a relationship that we have with Russia because of this artificial thing that's happening with this Democratic-inspired thing, we could really be helped a lot, tremendously, with Russia having to do with North Korea.


And, you know, you're talking about millions and millions of lives. This isn't baby stuff. This is the real deal. And if Russia helped us, in addition to China, that problem would go away a lot faster.


Q How did you bring up the issue of election meddling? Did you ask him a question?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: He just -- every time he sees me, he says, "I didn't do that." And I believe -- I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. But he says, "I didn't do that." I think he's very insulted by it, if you want to know the truth.


Don't forget, all he said is he never did that, he didn't do that. I think he's very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country. Because again, if we had a relationship with Russia, North Korea -- which is our single biggest problem right now -- North Korea, it would be helped a lot. I think I'm doing very well with respect to China. They've cut off financing; they've cut off bank lines; they've cut off lots of oil and lots of other things, lots of trade. And it's having a big impact. But Russia, on the other hand, may be making up the difference. And if they are, that's not a good thing.


So having a relationship with Russia would be a great thing -- not a good thing -- it would be a great thing, especially as it relates to North Korea.


And I'll say this, Hillary had her stupid reset button that she spelled the word wrong, but she doesn't have what it takes to have that kind of a relationship where you could call or you could do something and they would pull back from North Korea, or they'd pull back from Syria, or maybe pull back from Ukraine. I mean, if we could solve the Ukraine problem --

But this is really an artificial barrier that's put in front of us for solving problems with Russia, and he says that very strongly. He really seems to be insulted by it, and he says he didn't do it. So --

Q (Inaudible) do you believe him --


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Excuse me?


Q Even if he (inaudible) one-on-one, do you believe him?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: I think that he is very, very strong in the fact that he didn't do it. And then you look, and you look at what's going on with Podesta, and you look at what's going on with the server from the DNC and why didn't the FBI take it, why did they leave it; why did a third party look at the server and not the FBI -- if you look at all of this stuff, and you say, what's going on here?


And then you hear it's 17 agencies. Well, it's three. And one is Brennan and one is whatever. I mean, give me a break. They're political hacks.


So you look at it -- I mean, you have Brennan, you have Clapper, and you have Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he's proven to be a leaker.


So you look at that, and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with that. Now, you're not going to get into an argument. You're going to start talking about Syria and the Ukraine.


Q You seem to have a fairly warm relationship with a number of --


PRESIDENT TRUMP: I do.


Q -- totalitarian or authoritarian leaders --


PRESIDENT TRUMP: And others.


Q And others. So, Putin, Xi, leader of the Philippines. Do you think you -- what do you think -- do you think you understand them in a certain way or relate to them in a way that other Presidents haven't?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: I dont know. They had a story today in one of the papers about China. China likes me. China likes me. And I get along with them; I get along with others too.


I get along very well with Angela. You people don't write that. I actually get along really well with Angela. You know, they had that handshaking event. I was with her for a long time before that. And somebody shouts out, "shake her hand, shake her hand." And I didn't hear them. So by not shaking her hand, they said -- I have a great relationship with her. I have a great relationship with Theresa May. I have a great relationship with Justin Trudeau, who I just left.


I think I -- I'll be honest with you, I think I have a great relationship with every single one of them. Every person in that room today -- you had what, 15, or so, or 18? Asia Pacific --


Q Well, 21 including you.


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Everyone in that room, I have a good relationship. They're very different people, but everyone. And I do have a very good relationship with Xi, obviously. It's the biggest state -- it's the biggest state entrance and the biggest state dinner they've ever had, by far, in China. He called it a state-plus. Like he said it -- he actually said, state-plus-plus, which is very interesting.


But he's -- you know, look, again, he's a strong person. He's a very smart person. I like him a lot; he likes me. But, you know, we represent two very different countries. But we get along very well. And that's a good thing that we along; that's not a bad thing.


And on trade, you know, it was -- most of the news covered it fairly. Some didn't. When I said it's not your fault -- because I was saying how China has been hurting us on trade for many decades, for many years -- and it really is. It's not his fault. We should have been doing that. But we didn't do it. It's the fault of the administrations that preceded me. And we're not going to do that anymore; we're going to be very tough on trade. And he understands that.


Q In the past, American presidents have felt the obligation to raise issues about human rights abuses. Do you feel like that's an obligation and that's something that you feel is important to do?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, I do. But I also raise issues on many other things. I mean, I have an obligation -- we lost, last year, with China, depending on the way you do your numbers, because you can do them a numbers of way -- anywhere from $350 [billion] to $504 billion. That's with one country. Im going to fix that. And I've got to fix what we have with Mexico, who was there today too, who I also have a very good relationship with. And I have a great relationship with France. Some of you were in France with me, with the Eiffel Tower dinner. We have a great relationship with Emmanuel.


So I think that's the thing. I've actually been getting -- I always said it, I think -- I said, I think one of my strong suits is going to be foreign affairs. And we're actually getting very good marks having to do with foreign affairs. There's nobody that I can think of that I don't have a very good relationship with.


But when we can -- I mean, you'll be seeing the release that's put out. But we can save many, many, many lives by making a deal with Russia having to do with Syria, and then ultimately getting Syria solved and getting Ukraine solved and doing other things, having a good relationship with Russia is a great, great thing.


And this artificial Democratic hit job gets in the way. It gets in the way. And that's a shame because people will die because of it. And it's a pure hit job. And it's artificially induced. And it's a shame. But anyway.


Q If we could ask you about Roy Moore. Is it time to pitch him overboard?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, again, I've been with you folks, so I haven't gotten to see too much. And believe it or not, even when I'm in Washington and New York, I do not watch much television. I know they like to say -- people that don't know me, they like to say I watch television. People with fake sources -- you know, fake reporters, fake sources. But I don't get to watch much television, primarily because of documents. I'm reading documents a lot, and different things.


I actually read much more -- I read you people much more than I watch television. But anyway -- but so I have not seen very much about him, about it. And, you know, I put out a statement yesterday that he'll do the right thing, that -- he was interviewed.


Q But four women have come forward and accused him of inappropriately touching them, basically making advances when they were underage, including a 14-year-old. I mean, at what point -- and you said, "if he did it." But at what point do you decide if he did it? It's right now their word against his.


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Honestly, I'd have to look at it and I'd have to see. Because again, Im dealing with the President of China, the President of Russia, I'm dealing with the folks over here. So I haven't devoted -- I haven't been able to devote very much time to it.


And I've been at -- I mean, you people are just as strong as me. You're following me all over the place. I mean, we are going to lots of meetings, right? And, by the way, anybody that took the bet, pick up your money, okay? And the hard stuff was that. Really hard.


Q What was the bet again?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, a lot of people said it's almost physically impossible for someone to go through 12 days.


What I didn't want to do was come back because I would have had to come back. And we would have been on this plane again in five weeks from now exactly to do four days. We were going to do four days and four days. And this way we did twelve, and we hit the big conferences, which is a big asset. So anyway.


Q So you're not yet prepared to say that Roy Moore should --


PRESIDENT TRUMP: I will see it when -- I mean, I basically put out a statement which was obvious. So I'll stick with statement for now, but I'll have further comment as we go down the road. I have to get back into the country to see what's happening.


Q Is there one thing that you were pressing President Xi on that you can say you're going to take away, where he changed his mind or agreed to something that you're looking to do specifically on North Korea?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: President Xi made a statement. If you read his statement yesterday -- were you all there when he was speaking and made the statement in the big room -- the Great Room?


He made a statement that he's committed to stopping the nuclearization of North Korea. That's a big statement. He made that statement, and a lot of people didn't -- they didn't pick that up. I don't think it was -- because it was part of the speech. And somehow a lot people -- to me, that was a very big statement. I even looked up -- because Im sitting waiting to speak -- and I said, wow, that's a big statement. He made that statement in his speech yesterday or the day before, when he made -- you know, when we were speaking together. He put a statement out, Sarah, that said he's committed to making that happen. That's a big statement.


You know, he was, through this process -- he's the most powerful Chinese leader since Mao Zedong. Some people say more powerful than Mao. With that being said, I really believe he's a good person, he's a good man, he wants to do right, he's representing his people. He's strong, he's very strong. But you know, you look at some of what you saw was very impressive. It was very impressive.


Q What's the next thing you'd like to see him do on Korea?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Oh, I'd like to have him ratchet it up, and I think he's doing that. We had a long talk about it.


Q But ratchet it up with what?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: And I was with him for hours. You know, I was with him -- like I sat with him. You were there at the beginning of that evening, right? Of the --


Q No.


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Oh, really?


Q I wasn't pool.


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, I was sitting with him. We were together for hours. And the day before, we were together for hours. And we get along very well. You know, it's easy to be with him for hours. Whereas, if you don't have chemistry, you people know, you can't be with somebody for two minutes. And we talked a lot about North Korea. We talked about a lot of things. We talked a lot about North Korea.


No, I think he's going to ratchet it up. I did not speak to President Putin about it because we just had these little segments that we were talking about Syria. But President Putin would be tremendously helpful -- tremendously helpful -- if I had Russia and China helping us with North Korea, I think that would solve it. But this artificial barrier gets in the way. I call it the "artificial Democrat barrier." It gets in the way, which is a shame.


Q So you didn't have time to ask Putin specific things on North Korea?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: I wasnt able to -- because I really didn't, Jennifer. I really just -- we did, like, little snippets in between. We didn't have a planned meeting. We spoke, but we didn't have a planned meeting.


Q Where did you leave it with President Putin? Are you looking for another meeting? Him coming to the U.S.? Or are you --


PRESIDENT TRUMP: We'll have a meeting. I think we have the potential to have a very good relationship. I dont know him like I know President Xi because I've spent a lot of time with President Xi, but I think we have the potential to have a very, very good relationship. I have it with Abe. I have it with Abe. Very good.


Q Did you see Abe fall at the sand trap?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: I didn't. I say this: If that was him, he is one of the greatest gymnasts because the way he -- (laughter) -- it was like a perfect -- I never saw anything like that.


No, wasn't it amazing? And he was standing up. I told him -- I said, I'm not going to ask -- because it was shot from a helicopter. I said, I will not ask if that's you, but if it was, I'm very impressed because you're better than any gymnast I've ever seen.


Q What do you mean by "artificial Democratic barrier"? I mean, you and Putin can't warm up because of this investigation? Or what --


PRESIDENT TRUMP: There's an artificial barrier that puts in the way by the Democrats. It's a fake barrier. There was no collusion. Everybody knows there was no collusion. I mean, you speak to these people -- I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day and I respect her. She was on television the other day saying there's no collusion. The Democrats -- the Republicans come out screaming it, but the Democrats come out, and they say, "No, there's no collusion." There is no collusion. There's nothing.


And I think it's a shame that something like that can destroy a very important potential relationship between two countries that are very important countries. Russia could really help us. And the Democrats wanted to have a good relationship with Russia, but they couldn't do it because they didn't have the talent to do it. They didn't have the chemistry to do it. They didn't have what it takes to do it. You know, there is a talent to that.


But I think Putin and I -- President Putin and I would have a great relationship, and that would be great for both countries. And it would take a lot of the danger out because we're really -- you know, this is a dangerous time. This isn't small stuff. This is a very dangerous time. And having a great relationship, or even a good relationship, with the President of Russia -- Hillary tried it, and she failed. Nobody mentions that. They act like, you know -- it's so terrible. She did that reset button; it was a joke. But she tried and she failed.


Obama tried and he failed. Couldn't have it, because he didn't have chemistry. They didn't have the right chemistry. And you know what? I understand that, because there are some people I don't have chemistry with. Let's see, some of you are right here. (Laughter.) There are some people I don't -- you know, sometimes if you don't have chemistry with somebody, you don't.


But Obama did not have the right chemistry with Putin. And Hillary was way over her head.


MS. SANDERS: Let's take one more and then let them have lunch.


Q Were you able to get any commitments -- when it comes to the trade balance, some of the issues you talk about like intellectual property theft -- did he make any commitments there to make changes?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: You know, the intellectual property -- you're talking about $300 billion a year. It's tremendous. We talked about it. But I said, we're friends, but this is a different administration than you've had for the last 30 years. For the last 30 years, China -- and, in all fairness, and other countries. Look, we have a $71 billion trade deficit with Mexico. We have a $70 billion trade deficit with Japan. We have a $30 billion trade deficit with South Korea. I could go through a whole list. There are few countries we have a surplus with, and those countries it's like a two-dollar surplus. It's disgraceful.


And I don't blame any of those countries. I blame the people that we had representing us who didn't know what they were doing. Because they should have never let it happen.


Q I'd like to ask a question on AT&T and CNN. Do you want AT&T to sell CNN for the --


PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, I didn't make the decision. That was made by a man who's actually a very respected person -- a very, very respected person.


I did make a comment in the past as to what I think. I do feel that you should have as many news outlets as you can, especially since so many of them are fake. This way, at least you can get your word out. But I do believe you should have as many news outlets as you can.


Now, with that being said, I didn't make a statement on it, but I made that statement long before at the very early part. So we'll see how that -- it will probably end up being maybe litigation, maybe not. We'll see how it all plays out.


Q Did you talk to Xi about opening China to Twitter and other social media?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: About what?


Q Opening China to Twitter.


PRESIDENT TRUMP: I mentioned it very briefly. Honestly, it wasn't number one on my list. Number one on my list with him was North Korea and trade. Those are the two I really spoke. I mentioned it, you know, briefly, but we'll talk. I'm going to have plenty of time to talk. He'll come here next time.


This all started in Florida, and it's a great feeling to have that kind of a relationship where you can really help your country. Because we can really help our country, and he can really help his country.


But we're going to be very tough on trade. This is not going to be like it was in the past. I did tell him that. This is not going to be the old days. This is a whole different thing going on.


And, you know, it's not acceptable what's been happening with trade, generally. China, yes -- but generally. And I can think of almost no examples where it's good. It's all bad. We had the worst negotiators, whether it's the Iran deal or any other thing. We had the worst -- our trade deals are so bad. Last year, we lost $800 billion, right? Yeah. $800 [billion], approximately. Check it. But approximately $800 billion on trade. Why?


Q You put your own guys in there now. So what did you get from him?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: I have a great team. Bob Lighthizer. Bob Lighthizer is -- he's going to town. And he works with me. He works with me. But Bob is going to town.


So I hope you're all enjoying yourselves. Tonight we're going to Hanoi.


Q Any highlights from APEC? Do you have any asks for the other countries?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: I think the APEC was just -- good, very collegial.


Q Did anyone ask you for specific things?


PRESIDENT TRUMP: No, but I told them we're going to have much tougher trade policies now, because, you know, they have barriers. We don't. I'm not only talking about tariffs. They have non-tariff barriers, and we don't. I said, you got to remove them.


Good to be with you. Good to be with you.


--------------------------
Again, I don't buy it. If anything, like I was alluding to above the transcript, they may have formulated some angle together to release to the public but candidly, the statement was so basic and so calculated that I cannot imagine anyone giving that issue more than 8 seconds time wise and considering it. 

Or, what I think went down was Trump merely conveying to Putin and his staff that they were going to release that basic of a statement. It was not anything more or less than either of the two scenarios and either way, if you take it literal, it was all smoke and mirrors filled lies on both sides of that conversation. 

Because meddling in our elections is not some neuvo thing Putin came up with two years ago. Alexander the Great if you will, did some form of meddling using whatever resources he had access to affect our elections back in the late 1800's. 

The point is that if we take it literal which we should not because it is lie, Putin is lying to Trump and Trump is falling for it hook, line and sinker. 

Which is worse? 

If you think of the decisions that Trump has made in the last year and half alone, he is the worst manager, worst decision maker, worst leader and worst President ever. 

I have never seen anyone make so many wrong decisions than Trump has made in the last couple years.

Then with regard to the actual statement made by our POTUS and his press people about that so called meeting, he supposedly believes that because he says Putin said that he was appalled by that accusation, all of a sudden it will stop being talked about. 

What a calculated fool. Either way he is a fool. If he is lying about it, he is a fool. If he is falling for it, he is a fool. 

He should not have said one word about that issue. It makes no sense but then again, what does make any sense when it comes to Trump.

Besides, not only have all 17 of our security and government agencies announced with certainty that it was Russia that interfered with last year's election, it was also proven by computer, by humans with brains and it was proven by cyber intelligence.

The only human on this planet besides Sarah Huckabee-Sanders that are making the false claim that it was not Russia, is Donald J. Trump.

I mean I get why. He is guilty and he is acting like it. Even them making this odd press release statement today about the informal meeting between the two world leaders just reeks of someone acting guilty.

They only saw each other in public mind you, two times over the last 18 hours. And, we are supposed to believe they had this conversation in what we saw to be maybe 4 to 6 sentences per conversation. If they did meet to discuss how to deal with the next phase of this issue, it was done behind closed doors and unsanctioned in any official manner.

Back home in the States, General Mike Flynn and his son are about to get indicted by Robert Mueller's team. Mueller seems to be at Flynn for his part to kidnap a cleric to privately extradite him back to Turkey. I think they are waiting for Trump and the administration to get back to DC before they deal unless he is singing to the government. That is a harsh charge. I think it is a life sentence to even plan a kidnapping. 

Which BTW, what the hell is wrong with these sickos? 

Flynn and his son are alleged to have been offered $15 million to forcibly remove from the US a Muslim cleric wanted by the Turkish leader, Recep Tayyip ErdoÄŸan. 

Evidently, the FBI questioned at least four people about the discussions between Flynn and Turkish representatives. The discussions allegedly were talks about how to transport Fethullah Gulen, a Muslim leader who Erdogan has accused of being behind a failed military coup to overthrow him, on a private jet to the Turkish prison island of Imrali. 

Flynn's lawyers fully denied the story in a written statement.

Think about this entire situation. It is so corrupt and so bad. 

These people are sick.

Speaking of bad situations, the newest tax plan was unveiled this week by Congress. All breaks go to people with huge amounts of money. Trump voters will be shell shocked because of the deductions being taken away. And, you have to have 22 million dollars to be able to give your kids in order to benefit from this so called tax break in this estate tax term. You have to be able to have a business with a 'pass-through' option so you get the local and state tax deductions which the common folk does not get. 

It is a terrible plan for anyone that makes less than a million dollars a year.

The GOP'ers are also going after every body's deductions that normal people love by closing these so called loopholes when the loopholes we want closed are for big business. The plan is to take away state and local income taxes. That is a major deduction for common folks that will go away according to the new plan. 

Student loan interests, losses from disasters, when your bank becomes insolvent, moving expenses, alimony, out of pocket medical and of course, school supplies will all be deleted from us being able to deduct.

School supplies. 

I heard from some teacher over the last few years that they had to buy their own supplies and I was like "huh?" 

Now they want to get rid of that deduction which is aimed right at our educators and children.

Then, there are little nuances that are just amazing in this bill. 

For instance, when you take on student loans, you pay interest on that loan. Like I said above, that deduction would be eliminated, however, if you send your kids to prep school, you can write that entire tuition off. 

The GOP wants to take money away from people that must work their ways through school, and they are handing a full deduction at the billionaires that send their kids to private schools. They would be entitled to write the entire education every off (not just the interest on any loan). And, people that need to take on loans would not be able to write off that interest paid on those school loans.

The entire plan is a typical trickle down economics theory that has never worked. They make no bones about it. It is another thing right out of the playbook from the 80s. 

And, that is all that Trump knows. And, that is what they want to do with us in America. They want to take us back to the way it was in those 80s.

And, can we talk about this creep Roy Moore? 

Do we have to? I guess we must even though he is a sick man. And, he is evil in a sense to just point blame at anyone else but him which I get is typical, but man is it hard to take.

He is the one BTW, that put the 10 Commandments in front of his court house. He was disbarred or something because of it but think about his insane logic, he is sinning if he were to say something along the lines of "God Dammit, Jesus fucking Christ would you suck my fucking dick" to a 14 year old. However, the actual whipping out of his dick or the kissing of a 14 or 17 year old as a 32 year old is accepted. 

The people in congress just see him as a vote which is the catch 22 for them. Remember in that Bugs Bunny when they are stuck out at sea and they looked at each other seeing a cooked chicken or some other food (because they are so hungry). That is how the GOP sees Roy Moore. They look at him and see a vote.

He also wanted to ban Muslim people from Congress and some other extreme issue too he went down some rabbit hole. 

Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler related the courting if you will of a 14-year-old when he was in his 30s to the Biblical tale of Joseph and Mary.

“Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter,” and “They became parents of Jesus.”

Bill Maher said about that “Using Jesus to justify child molestation?” “Even the Catholics went, ‘Tried it, doesn’t work.’”

Maher then stated how ridiculous it was by saying “To my recollection, slight difference,” he said. “Joseph and Mary didn’t fuck. Isn’t that the whole point of that story?”
It even confused me because on I.M. this week, I said that quote to a friend. After I pressed send, I realized that I made no sense considering how Jesus was supposedly born. 

Roy Moore also refused to acknowledge gay marriage and I also think he had some troubles with that too. He did manage to get through the primary election last month. That was when he pulled out this baby pistol waving it around the room he was in during his acceptance speech.

Roy Moore and his people are not only refuting the allegations against him, they are also blaming the woman that came out. That is typical and it is gross. 

There was talk about asking the accuser to do a polygraph test which I hope she agrees to do, but I also want this Roy Moore character to do one too. That would only be fair and I say we should get that orchestrated as soon as humanly possible. We should do a pay per view of it.

On some more fun notes, let's discuss Total Divas, Million Dollar Listing and Broad City.

I love the new girl on Million Dollar Listing. I stole a new word she used this week and I already used it here on this weekly review and one other time in public. Instead of using the term Honestly to start or to emphasize a sentence or a point, she used and now I am using the word 'candidly' instead of it. I like that way more than using the word honestly as a figure of speech.

And, I am not sure why I am not into Madison. I don't like the way he deals with people. I wanna like the guy but I just do not. I cannot put my finger on why I am held back by the guy. Something rubs me wrong and again, I want to like the guy. I used to totally like him before he left and came back. I am indeed psyched that he has a real relationship that seems fun and great for him and the other guy. 

I forget what went down on Total Divas but as far as the new Diva's champ, Alexis Bliss (I love saying that name), she just needs to hone it in only a tiny bit. She comes off a bit messy which is an easy fix and she should stay within the way she feels comfy. I think she may wear like one garment too many but candidly, I did not even notice the way she dressed until it because an issue. She seems cool and she is doing well really fast.

I cannot stand the Rock's cousin. She's a dick. I am not talking about her character. I am talking about how she acts in real life. She needs to not say some things and if she has an issue with anything, she should deal in a normal way. She literally walked out of the store because she did not like the clothes Alexis Bliss was trying on. Whatever. Be an adult and a real friend. And, don't be rude. She is 2 for 2 because in episode one she was rude to the Myz's wife. She was then rude to Russo's wife and to her so called best friend, Alexis Bliss when she left the store in this week's episode.

And Nattie. Oi. Nattie, Nattie, Nattie. 

The problem is that she she basically lies but they are never substantial lies and in every case, the lie is never even needed. It's a shame that she has those defenses because she wants to be accepted. Her lies are stupid ones and she just needs a form of attention. Or, what she really is grasping for all of the time is that she wants to feel like she is the ring leader doing everything for the girls. Even with the baby this week which you have to let her know that there are cameras following her every day. She is entertaining because of her overall mania and her overall insecurity, but she does get annoying. I have to love her just because of the way she rescues cats. Last I saw, she had eleven in her Florida house. 

Oh and because of her dad, Jim Neidhart whom looks amazing these days. I was nervous about his health a few years ago. I am very happy to see how healthy he looks today. 

And, Fran Drescher was on Broad City this week. I wonder if there is some Phish correlation between Fran and that shows production people. The writers or people that do that show are totally into Phish. There has been many Phish references on Broad City. 

I met Fran initially at Irvine Meadows at a Phish show in the mid to late 90's. I then met her again in Las Vegas later on in life. 

They also used an Esther reference on this episode. Plus, I saw her on Beverly Hills Pawn one time with her dog that she named Esther.

ESTHER
It was late one fall night at a fairground near town
When Esther first saw the Armenian man
Who groveled toward her and stood by her side
With a bucket that swung in his hand

His grin stretched the folds of his pasty white cheeks
And his lips hurled a dollop of murk on the curb
And the lights from the rides showed a mischievous sparkle
That flashed in his hollow eyed stare

He said "Little girl, you can chop off my legs
And then peel off my socks if you want to.
But I'd rather you took this old puppet from me
That I hold in my pail as we speak."

And he stood looking down at the innocent girl
And she stared at the bucket bewildered
Til he lifted the doll for the young girl to see
And a giant smile grew on his face
She saw the doll's eyes and she couldn't resist
And she thanked the man quickly and ran to the church
And she burst through the door with puppet held high
And a hush filled the chapel, and the people looked mean

Esther tried in vain to pacify the mob
Quibble grew to spat, to wrangle, then to brawl
The frenzied congregation struggled desperately to fetch
The pretty puppet snugly nestled deep in Esther's leather sack
Through the window of the church a storm began to rage
And Esther knew the time had come to flee

She scurried down the aisle toward the doorway in the distance
And out into the rainstorm where she felt she would be free
But the wind was blowing harder
And her skirt began to billow
Until finally her feet began to lift

And she rose above the people and the houses
and the chimneys
And Esther and the doll were set adrift
Floating higher over the hills, and the valleys and treetops
they'd flutter and glide
Soaring and turning suspended on air
With the earth far below them they'd tumble
And dive through the clouds

And she began to plummet earthward till she
Landed in the nasty part of town

She glanced about the village sure to find the evil men
Who rob and pillage in the darkest hour of night
Nervously she fumbled for the pouch that held the
Puppet on her rump.

Feeling quite outnumbered Esther hid behind
A nearby pile of lumber, where she waited
Till the dawn
Cause it would have been a blunder to
Succumb to a hoodlum on the prowl

When the morning came, she wandered through the streets
Along the chilly lake that lay beside the town
At last a peaceful moment, but she thought she heard a sound
It was an angry mob of joggers coming up to knock her down

As Esther stood and shook her head
The joggers were approaching
And she knew she had no choice left but to swim
As the frosty water sank its bitter teeth into her hide
She tried to slide the heavy clothing from her skin

Naked now she made her way toward the shore
When suddenly she felt a tiny tugging at her toe.
And the puppet she'd forgotten wrapped its tiny
Little arms around her ankle and wouldn't let her go.

The waves seemed to open and swallow her whole
As the doll pulled her down through the eerie green deep
And the sound of the laughing old man filled her ears
As she drifted away to a tranquil
And motionless sleep.

OMG, I totally forgot to talk about our latest mass shooting which happened in Sutherland Springs, Texas on Monday this week. Here is a list of the deadliest single day mass shootings in US history from 1949 to the present. (if the shooter was killed or committed suicide during the incident that death is not included in the total).

Events:
58 killed - October 1, 2017 - In Las Vegas, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, rains gunfire on a crowd of 22,000 concertgoers from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, killing 58 people and injuring almost 500. Witnesses say the gunshots last between 10 and 15 minutes. Officers breach Paddock's hotel room to find him dead. Authorities believe Paddock killed himself and that he acted alone.

49 killed - June 12, 2016 - Omar Saddiqui Mateen, 29, opens fire inside Pulse, a gay nightclub, in Orlando. At least 49 people are killed and more than 50 are injured. Police shoot and kill Mateen during an operation to free hostages officials say he was holding at the club.

32 killed - April 16, 2007 - Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. A gunman, 23-year-old student Seung-Hui Cho, goes on a shooting spree killing 32 people in two locations and wounding an undetermined number of others on campus. The shooter then commits suicide.
close dialog

27 killed - December 14, 2012 - Sandy Hook Elementary School - Newtown, Connecticut. Adam Lanza, 20, guns down 20 children, ages six and seven, and six adults, school staff and faculty, before turning the gun on himself. Investigating police later find Nancy Lanza, Adam's mother, dead from a gunshot wound.

25 and an unborn child killed - November 5, 2017 - A gunman opens fire on a small church in Sutherland Springs, Texas killing 25 people and an unborn child and wounding 20 others. The shooter, identified by two law enforcement sources as Devin Patrick Kelley, is found dead after a brief chase, but it's unclear if it was self-inflicted.

23 killed - October 16, 1991 - In Killeen, Texas, 35-year-old George Hennard crashes his pickup truck through the wall of a Luby's Cafeteria. After exiting the truck, Hennard shoots and kills 23 people. He then commits suicide.

21 killed - July 18, 1984 - In San Ysidro, California, 41-year-old James Huberty, armed with a long-barreled Uzi, a pump-action shotgun and a handgun, shoots and kills 21 adults and children at a local McDonald's. A police sharpshooter kills Huberty one hour after the rampage begins.

18 killed - August 1, 1966 - In Austin, Texas, Charles Joseph Whitman, a former US Marine, kills 16 and wounds at least 30 while shooting from a University of Texas tower. Police officers Ramiro Martinez and Houston McCoy shoot and kill Whitman in the tower. Whitman had also killed his mother and wife earlier in the day.

14 killed - December 2, 2015 - Married couple Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik open fire on an employee gathering taking place at Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, killing 14 people.

14 killed - August 20, 1986 - In Edmond, Oklahoma, part-time mail carrier Patrick Henry Sherrill, armed with three handguns kills 14 postal workers in 10 minutes and then takes his own life with a bullet to the head.

13 killed - November 5, 2009 - Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan kills 13 people and injures 32 at Fort Hood, Texas, during a shooting rampage. He is convicted and sentenced to death.

13 killed - April 3, 2009 - In Binghamton, New York, Jiverly Wong kills 13 people and injures four during a shooting at an immigrant community center. He then kills himself.

13 killed - April 20, 1999 - Columbine High School - Littleton, Colorado. Eighteen-year-old Eric Harris and 17-year-old Dylan Klebold kill 12 fellow students and one teacher before committing suicide in the school library.

13 killed - February 18, 1983 - Three men enter the Wah Mee gambling and social club in Seattle, rob the 14 occupants and then shoot each in the head, killing 13. Two of the men, Kwan Fai Mak and Benjamin Ng, are convicted of murder in August 1983. Both are serving life in prison. The third, Wai-Chiu "Tony" Ng, after years on the run in Canada, is eventually convicted of first-degree robbery and second-degree assault. He is deported to Hong Kong in 2014.

13 killed - September 25, 1982 - In Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, 40-year-old George Banks, a prison guard, kills 13 people including five of his own children. In September 2011, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturns his death sentence stating that Banks is mentally incompetent.

13 killed - September 5, 1949 - In Camden, New Jersey, 28-year-old Howard Unruh, a veteran of World War II, shoots and kills 13 people as he walks down Camden's 32nd Street. His weapon of choice is a German-crafted Luger pistol. He is found insane and is committed to a state mental institution. He dies at the age of 88.

12 killed - September 16, 2013 - Shots are fired inside the Washington Navy Yard, killing 12. The shooter, identified as Aaron Alexis, 34, is also killed.

12 killed - July 20, 2012 - Twelve people are killed, and 58 are wounded in a shooting at a screening of the new Batman film in Aurora, Colorado. James E. Holmes, 24, dressed head-to-toe in protective tactical gear, sets off two devices of some kind before spraying the theater with bullets from an AR-15 rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun and at least one of two .40-caliber handguns police recovered at the scene. On July 16, 2015, Holmes is found guilty on all 165 counts against him, 24 first-degree murder, 140 attempted murder and one count of possession or control of an explosive or incendiary device. He is sentenced to life in prison without parole.

12 killed - July 29, 1999 - In Atlanta, 44-year-old Mark Barton kills his wife and two children at his home. He then opens fire in two different brokerage houses killing nine people and wounding 12. He later kills himself.

10 killed - March 10, 2009 - In Alabama, Michael McLendon of Kinston, kills 10 and himself. The dead include his mother, grandparents, aunt and uncle.

9 killed - October 1, 2015 - Gunman Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer shoots and kills nine people, injuring another nine, at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon. The shooter dies after a gun battle with police at the college. Six weapons were recovered at the school; another seven were recovered at Harper-Mercer's home.

9 killed - June 17, 2015 - Dylann Roof, 21, shoots and kills nine people inside the historic Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, in Charleston, South Carolina. Eight die at the scene; a ninth dies at a hospital. Roof is arrested the following day; according to police, he confesses and tells investigators he wanted to start a race war. Roof is convicted of murder and hate crimes in federal court and a jury recommends the death penalty. He would be the first person executed for committing federal hate crimes.

9 killed - March 21, 2005 - Red Lake High School, Red Lake, Minnesota. Sixteen-year-old Jeff Weise kills his grandfather and another adult, five students, a teacher and a security officer. He then kills himself.

9 killed - August 10, 1991 - Six monks, a nun, a monk in training and a temple worker are found shot to death at Wat Promkunaram, a Buddhist temple in Waddell, Arizona. Johnathan Doody, 17, and Alessandro Garcia, 16, are later convicted of the crime and receive multiple life sentences.

9 killed - June 18, 1990 - In Jacksonville, Florida, 42-year-old James Pough, angry about his car being repossessed, opens fire at a General Motors Acceptance Corp. office, killing nine people. Pough takes his own life.

8 killed - October 12, 2011 - Eight people are killed during a shooting at the Salon Meritage in Seal Beach, California. The suspect, Scott Evans Dekraai, 41, of Huntington Beach, is arrested without incident as he is trying to leave the scene. The eight victims include Dekraai's ex-wife, Michelle Fournier, 48. He was armed with three guns -- a 9 mm Springfield, a Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum, and a Heckler & Koch .45 -- and was wearing body armor during the shooting rampage. After a delay of several years due to allegations of prosecutorial misconduct, Dekraai is sentenced on September 22, 2017, to eight consecutive terms of life in prison without parole, plus an additional term of 232 years to life for attempted murder.

8 killed - August 3, 2010 - Manchester, Connecticut - Omar Thornton kills eight co-workers at Hartford Distributors before turning the gun on himself. Thornton had been asked to resign for stealing and selling alcoholic beverages.

8 killed - January 19, 2010 - Christopher Speight, 39, kills eight people at a house in Appomattox, Virginia. He surrenders to police at the scene the next morning. In February 2013, he is sentenced to five life terms plus 18 years.

8 killed - March 29, 2009 - In Carthage, North Carolina, 45-year-old Robert Stewart kills a nurse and seven elderly patients at a nursing home. In May, the Moore County district attorney announces she will seek the death penalty. On September 3, 2011, a jury finds Stewart guilty of second-degree murder. Stewart is sentenced to 141 to 179 years in prison.

8 killed - December 5, 2007 - In Omaha, Nebraska, 19-year-old Robert Hawkins goes to an area mall and kills eight shoppers before killing himself.

8 killed - July 1, 1993 - In San Francisco, 55-year-old Gian Luigi Ferri kills eight people in a law office and then kills himself.

8 killed - September 14, 1989 - In Louisville, Kentucky, 47-year-old Joseph Wesbecker armed with a AK-47 semiautomatic assault rifle, two MAC-11 semiautomatic pistols, a .38 caliber handgun, a 9-millimeter semiautomatic pistol and a bayonet kills eight co-workers at Standard Gravure Corporation and then kills himself. He had been placed on disability leave from his job due to mental problems.

8 killed - August 20, 1982 - In Miami, Carl Robert Brown, 51, kills eight people with a shotgun at a machine shop. Brown, a teacher, was reportedly angry about a repair bill from the shop. After fleeing the scene on a bicycle, he is fatally shot by a witness who pursues him.