"I think I am actually humble, I think I am much more humble than you could even understand", Mike Pence, Smoke and Mirrors, Rams, Georgina Chapman, Trumpcare, Three Weeks In June

Your POTUS (Donald J. Trump) is a serious character.

Everything he does is all 'smoke and mirrors' which is essentially more forms of lying.

 Speaking of lying, Trump's lying stats are up from June. Did I mention this last week or did this story break this week? Regardless, since January 19th, he averages just over or at 5 lies per day. That is up from when he averaged about 4.4 lies per day leading up to June from inauguration day (if we counted his lies from what he said on the campaign trail, his average would be up to 88 per day).

He then sent odd mixed messages this week to the people of of Puerto Rico. I still maintain that he had no clue and that he forgets that Puerto Rico is a part of the USA. He even said that he met with the President of Puerto Rico when it was the Governor that he met. Honestly, I cannot keep up with where he is at with regard to Puerto Rico's aftermath to the Hurricane. I was about to tell what he said Thursday about him potentially having to pull aid like FEMA, the military and first responders and whatever else we have down there now but then last night he said the opposite and that we are staying forever. The same thing happened last week when he was down there because he did the same thing. He said that the country was costing us a lot of money but to not worry that help was on the way. Then we all remember the back and forth conflict he had about Puerto Rico during week one in the days after the Hurricane hit.
The other thing is though is that he is really just turning over all dirty work if you will, to his congress. He did it two times (Health care and Iran deal) this week and he did it before with regard to immigration. Which is a victory of sort for the likes of me but poor congress. They have so much on their plate and all Paul Ryan wants to do is to work on tax reform and tax cuts. There are less than 32 days left for congress to work in DC. 

The problem is that his unravelling of anything and everything that is remotely worthy of progress, is not good. And, he not only thinks it is good, but just yesterday at that Christian Values conference, he got applauded for saying how things are going back to the way it was I guess before the Obama years. 

He is even calling on Democrats now referring to them as obstructionists if they do 'not call him' (although he did go onto say that he could call them too) doing what the people in that GOP do all of the time which is proving points in a very linear way. What I mean is that for 8 years that GOP and the people in it refused to do one thing for the Obama administration. And, they are trying to refer to the Dem's as obstructionists? Please. 

This week sucked BTW. It all started when the Rams not necessarily came up short vs the Seahawks last Sunday, they could have and should have also won the game 8 times over (even still).

I then saw Guns N Roses at the Wells Center in Philly after the game. I went to Xfinity Live to watch the game before the show and man does that place suck. It was gross. The bathrooms were gross. The place was craziness. I should  have done the VIP thing but I wanted to be part of everyone that was watching games. I wanted to get the real experience there. The huge screen had the Red Zone Channel on it and so we sat down in a place where we thought the Ram game was on and it was not. Not only was it not on the Large TV screen and then in turn not on another smaller TV near our table, I had to also get up from the table at least 18 times to get close to my monitor. It sucked. I shan't ever go back to place.

Then, Mike Pence did that asshole move when he ironically used the American Flag and the National Anthem as a prop (while of course trying to dictate to the NFL players for weeks now to not use that flag or the anthem in ways to bring awareness for their true beliefs and stances). The dick head flew from Las Vegas to Indianapolis on tax payers dime mind you, just to be seen at the game. And, just to walk out after the National Anthem and after the teams took a knee during it. He literally went to that game to make a point. He flew there just to fly back for some fundraisers in California just to leave the game.

It was honestly totally sad. 

It was such a bad calculated move that I am not sure what they thought they could get out of it. The NFL, its' players and our American flag were used as a political prop while wasting tax payers money to try to do it. Like I said, he then flew back to CA  for two fund raisers after he fled the stadium.

And, what is happening is that I think Trump is also trying to show us that he is doing a ton of work when he is doing nothing but running round in circles.

That is the ONLY saving grace here. If anyone buys into what he says, they are so stupid. I get that 33% of the country does believe him and I maintain that they are dumb asses that need to open their eyes. Actually, they will open their eyes so to speak when they realize these things Trump is doing affects them more than say me or people in the big city.

Like I alluded to here, Trump did that off Executive Order getting rid of subsidies within the ACA while also announcing that he is thinking about de-certifying the US part in that Iran deal. He lies a few times when describing where each deal was at today.

Plus, the only thing Trump is doing is scientifically is making it impossible for the ACA to work.

I am not quite sure yet what the MO is behind taking us out of that Iran deal. I do know that world leaders and even military officials within the Israel military are baffled at what he says about it. Although, the ONLY country that praised it was Israel. I maintain that this was all done with Israel in mind.

That and/or both issues may just be personal against Obama.

The problem for the administration and for the GOP is they now own every given situation. 

I remember back in college, I had to resort to cheating on my final exam in one class that I simply never went to all semester. It was hell. I hated that feeling. The exam was in Cole Field house where Lenny Bias and Maryland Basketball used to play its games. I figured that I could easily cheat until I realized they were handing out like 6 or 10 different exams. I was like shit man, how will I get through this one? They also would not allow people to just leave whenever they wanted. They set up intervals for people to leave and for people to maybe be able to use the bathroom. I decided that my only chance of getting through this horrible situation was for me to pocket an empty answer sheet (like the ones when you fill in the dots when you do the GMAT or SAT). I found one on the floor and I get up to shove it near my desk. After all, I could not allow the proctors to see what I was up to. I filled out the dots any which way. I put a fake name on it handing it in after the first chance to leave, and I bolted to the School Library after pleading with my roommate at that time to please help. We managed to spend the next two to three hours getting the answers and we were also at about the final call for the students to finish the exam. My old roomy at the time went down to the Cole Field House Floor and somehow just handed it in and left. I ended up with a a passing but my point is that considering that stress. And, considering the 11th hour work, I bet I could have done way less work while creating zero stress if I would have just gone to the class. Plus, I would have learned some new things in easy ways but no, I had to make everything so hard on me that I had to cheat or fail. 

The same goes with this administration.

If he or they would spend half the amount of time trying to get something or anything done in any real way, he would get the praise he tries to manipulate getting with his lies and actions that are all 'smoke and mirrors'. 

He wants praise so much that he manufactures it himself. He says how smart he is all of the time, let alone what he said about his brain, the words he uses and against the Generals, the other candidates and everything else he blasted while being on that campaign trail. His constant grading of himself is crazy and did you see that odd press release they sent out yesterday. It is so odd. This weirdo literally wrote a press release basically praising himself and what he says he has done while in office over the last ten months. 

I have never seen anything like it ever b4. 

Anyway, my point is that instead of doing that work, he takes things that he has hardly even touched on while his ploy is to merely beat it into our heads. Maybe it is for his own self and his own brain, but it is odd. I know it is for his 33% base but still. I cannot believe people do not see through it.

Besides, write up a bill that will pass. Anything. Do anything. 

The only thing he can point to as getting done is that SCOTUS pick which I will remind everyone that was all Mitch McConnell. 

Overall, this POTUS is jumping over the actual getting anything done before he wants the best praise for it.

You know what said it all this week? This:

In the interview where the woman said many people would say that he is not a humble man, he interrupts her to brag about how humble he is by saying the very sentence that contradicts what being humble is, "I think I am actually humble, I think I am much more humble than you could even understand". No one in the world would say that sentence or act that way except for him. There has to be a term for acting that way. It has to be so hard to act that way or maybe it is not for him. I have never seen anything like that sentence. And, I cannot put my finger on it grammatically or socio wise either. It's not contradicting even though it is. It's not hypocritical even though it kinda is. It's not real irony though it is that too and all three things wrapped into while also having the antonym of what he said literally all in one sentence. How does he pull this crap off where you can't even describe it? It is so uncanny. 'It is often thought by scholars that the sign of someone being a brilliant person is to be able to think about two opposing thoughts at one time' (one of my lines that I wrote in my first book entitled, 'Three Weeks In June'). There is no way that what Trump does Grammar wise is premeditated which is why I brought up if he does pull what he does, maybe it is the sign of what scholars say about brilliant minds. I maintain that Trump inadvertently falls into it. What he says is so odd and off putting that you have to ponder what in gods name is up here. The problem again is that he is dismantling things like whatever Pruitt was saying this week about how coal jobs are back. Which if Trump signs this tariff that taxes solar panels coming in from china to the point where it is more money to make than it is to produce the end result using coal. That is what I think he means about coal coming back because if solar prices gets jacked up, it will then cost more money than coal. Now companies use natural gas and then also solar energy over coal. With that said, it is not the faults of anyone else for that demise except that it cost too much to create coal energy compared to natural gas and to solar energy. Pruitt and Trump will most likely fuck it up. I knew it last year on voting day that this would take a huge hit. It is just hard to watch as it happens. The Rams play the Jaguars on Sunday. To be honest, this week really sucked. I am not even sure what else went on this week. I am glad it is almost done with quite frankly.
Image result
Oh there was the Harvey Weinstein thing which I can care less about except for the fact that Georgina Chapman, the love of my life, is now single again.

Other than that, I really hope to get back on track today/this week...