Kerry Sanders, Chuck & Nancy, New Donald Trump Campaign Ad, Rand Paul's War Power's Repeal Proposal, Robin Quivers Phony Phony Cal with Angry Man, Insane Clown Posse, Hillary's New Book and to please go away, Nephews 6th birthday and first baseball game...

Does anyone find it odd that Trump's administration pays money for a campaign styled ad? It is also misleading of course which what would you expect but man is this person in need of constant self gratification. I wish I could find it to show you here but it was on MSNBC last week and I have seen it a few times. It could be this one but I seem to remember different graphics however, the message is exact and totally the same:
Again, I am about to feed into it but why not just show us by example? You do not have to tell us what you have done although there I go again, this ad is based on one big defense mechanism for a one person audience. Trump himself.


Anyway, Howard is back on today (Monday). He and Robin are concurring to my new rule (Get link) about weather people stopping to do their reporting from the actual storm. It is the most annoying thing ever and I agree with Robin, the Irma news wore me down too. I turned off the coverage by Friday.

I posted this after yelling at them on Twitter to deal because at first, it was very hard to watch as one random guy and weather person, Kerry Sanders tried to get a baby dolphin off the beach. It was exhausted. 


I was exhausted from it. I could not figure out or remember where they were reporting from and so I could not figure out what rescue place to call. 

However, Kerry Sanders himself took it out further and held it in a way for it to catch its breath. He said was feeling the baby dolphin's heart fast or a mile a minute may have been what he said afterward. Kerry then took it upon himself to hold the baby under the water but out deeper in the water off the beach. 


Is that a real man or what? 

Regardless, after some time, he let the baby go to swim out on its own. 
Image result for Kerry Sanders weather person saves dolphin
There is no better human being that I can think of right now than this weather dude and honestly, he shut me up with my new rule from last week pleading all weather people to go inside to report on the weather conditions. This of course is much different. There is no pounding rain and soaring wind to contend with and no sooner did Kerry himself get that baby dolphin back out into the Gulf, the mom or an adult dolphin was beached in that same area.

One positive is that I was nervous about is the baby being separated from its pod and from its mom and family. 


MSNBC went back to the beach live again to show a group of 8 to 10 people carrying the adult dolphin back out into gulf. They were at first pouring water on it but this was also hard to watch at first. I wanted to jump through the screen and through the camera on to that beach. 


These guys did it and honestly, if it were not for this Kerry Sanders guy that took the extra steps here in a huge way, this would not have worked out to be a positive outcome.


That is a victory of sort and it will no doubt be reported and shown on Dolphin Outlook this week and at Rescue TV. I also had to announce here and as many times as possible.


This is how it panned out live on the Today Show and on Morning Joe simultaneously about 20 minutes ago:

Reporting on Hurricane Irma from Marco Island, FloridaNBC’s Kerry Sanders tries to help rescue a baby dolphin washed ashore by Hurricane Irma. Though likely dazed and exhausted, the dolphin struggles through the waves to head back out into the Gulf. Watch the live report as it happened on NBC!

Baby dolphin rescued off Marco Island. NBC News' Kerry Sanders helps rescue a stranded baby dolphin on Marco Island, Florida. Watch it live as it happened on Morning Joe on MSNBC!


Next, I seem to agree with Rand Paul a lot and I am not sure why it freaks me out. I wonder if I agree with him across the board. The one thing that bothers me though is that I do not see him sticking to this type of conviction like he did with something else big this year. I think he disappointed me during that primary campaign last year. I did write an article or a post I should I say almost exclaiming the same exact thing last year during the primary campaign. I heard him speak while I passing out last night. What he said about getting us some accountability for the 7 wars we are in is something that I can back easily. He is correct. We need serious control of that situation. Regardless, he is on Morning Joe today (Wednesday). The senate will vote on Senator's Paul's War Powers Repeal Proposal. 

I have that interview happening in my right ear and I am listening to the best Howard Stern phony phone call ever using Robin Quivers vocal sound bytes. They use her words with that angry man guy and it is hilarious. She starts going off about Syria and the conversation is a bit to normal before the dude loses it. Its great. 

Oh. The Insane Clown Posse is on so I doubt I will pay attention to them although I am curious to hear what they sound like today. When they first entered the scene and were on Howard years ago, they were harsh to the point of being annoying. They have a huge following.

I must say that I like these guys a lot more today than from what I remember about them. I have no clue about their music and I do not think I ever heard a note of their music but I get what they are going through with regard to being labeled as a gang. That is way harsher than when I did Grateful Dead tour. The dead heads were targeted I guess in part as a way to get LSD off the streets. The Fed's evidently had an opened file about it that trickled down to State Troopers. I saw that at one time in my life but the State Officers had samples of Grateful Dead designs (Steal Your Face, Skull & Roses, etc.) to find on the back of cars. That is pretty wild when you think about it. 

Their gang bang issue is a bit convoluted because at one point they alluded to it being set up by the Federal Government. I had thought the Government deemed them to be a gang but I am now sensing that it is reduced to being in some areas and not only that, it also seems like it is reduced to small rural areas. I would be upset but at the same time, I would just stay the hell away from those places. They do mention the FBI though so I don't really get it. What sucks is that their merchandise was pulled from retail. That is defamation and slander because whomever is trying to ruin the reputation of that brand. 

They are doing a rally in DC and I guess it is on the same day as a pro Trump rally. They are going to perform evidently on the mall. That should draw in some people considering it is free. I wonder how intermingled it will be by intertwining that with the Pro Trump rally and fundamentally, what is a Pro Trump rally? Why are they having one? Can't Trump just do his job to show us all that he is doing a great job that way?

I am however, so curious to know how many people will show up that day on both accounts and for both events. What day is it? I do not they they have mentioned it and there you go, Howard just asked about when it is. It is on Saturday this week. I will try to post this before Saturday and Howard will be covering the 'March of the Jugalos' as Howard is calling it. He is sending Wolfie down to DC to cover it. 

Did we talk about the book (Hillary Clinton's new book)? She just blames anything and everything on anything and everything else than her own self. It is bewildering and it is like what I do after I leave a confrontation. I go home and then re enact what I could have said James Bond style and wait a second, I do that on every conversation. Not just the conflicts or confrontations. Overall though, I really wish she would go away. All she does with her presence is to have us rehash what the hell went down last year. Which is on her. She blew it. The only human being on this planet that could lose to Donald J. Trump was Hillary Clinton. I said that 78 times in writing well before the primaries ended and well into the general election campaign. It was scary and I knew it. 2016 was just the oddest year ever. And, in part, it was her fault. The unthinkable happened and it was not because anyone or anything else but her decision making process.

I will tell you that Joe Scarborough said something this week that cracked me up and same with Rachel Maddow (which I am watching now at 6AM on Saturday). I assume it is last night's episode. Joe at one point said a sentence to quickly blurt out a buzzer sound like you would hear in a game show just before he said 'wrong answer' to whatever it was and it cracked me up for some reason. Rachel just now was reading off all of the people that had been hired and fired this year by the Trump organization and when she got to the Sebastian Gorka guy, she prefaced it by referring to him as 'that weird guy' which is still making me laugh for some reason. Maybe I do not expect people in the media to talk like I do but then again, that is part of the beauty of the shows I happen to keep on 24/7.

I am not sure yet what to make of this week. It is weird to think about the fact that there are no more shows until the New Year's run which should be announced BTW, within the next two weeks. It will be announced by the 28th. The shows will be back in NYC which I am not exactly that psyched for but then again, if the Miami thing came to fruition, our plan was to stay in an upper Key. That would not be able to happen I bet or I should say who knows if things will be cleaned up by the end of December. Regardless, it is a mute point since it is in NYC again this year. Which I am so burnt on NYC. It is such an annoying city. I cannot ever be alone unless I lock myself into an office or in an apartment with no one in it. 

The beauty of this year is that I think everyone is coming in and we will all stay together under one large roof in da city. It will be phun, but again, I wish we were going to be in a place with nicer weather.

Thursday was my nephew's 6th Birthday and last night was his first baseball game. My brother got him the GoPro5 and I got him all of the accessories for it.
Tomorrow (Sunday) is going to be a monster day. I have a breakfast before Yoga which is before my nephews birthday party which is before the Rams / Skins game which is before the Chad Gunther Memorial Fundraiser that culminates ny day. I will do two tasks work wise in the early AM, and that is all folks. 

Have a great weekend....