The Challenge: Champs vs. Pros, God, Chelsea, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Boris Epshteyn, Chris Cornell, Below Deck, more...

I spent Mother's day at my cousins and his girlfriend's place in Philadelphia. My first cousins on my mom's side of the family along with my aunt and uncle were all there and then all of their kids were there too.

I guess I'll grab the pictures from my mom's facebook page to post here:
Image may contain: 7 people, people standing, shoes, sky and outdoor
Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, indoor and food
Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting and indoor
Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting, living room and indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, people eating, table, drink and indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people eating, people sitting, table, food and indoor
OK. What are we in store for this week? The POTUS goes away but not until Friday. He is also doing another commencement speech at some military type of facility at some time this week.

I guess the newest thing we have to face because of the POTUS is that it has been reported that he spewed out proprietary and what is certain security information to the Russian guys that he met with last week. Which BTW, don't you think that Trump's main subject during those meetings should have been to tell them to stop hacking and to give them shit for their part with them interfering in our elections? Don't you think that should have been the only things they spoke about but no, our POTUS is made the fool of by them. Fundamentally too, what the hell are they being allowed in White House after they interfered with the elections by hacking and whatnot.

The General (McMaster) came out with a non denial that was a denial without answering any questions about it. But why would this POTUS feel the need to impress the heads of Russia? This is also what they got on Hillary for calling her dealing with the emails as sloppy, careless and negligent. That also led to its' infamous 'lock her up' chants. He said it was disqualifying.

"We can't have someone in the oval office who doesn't understand the meaning of the word confidential or classified" is what Trump said about the Hillary situation.

He also stated that under his presidency that he would "enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information." He said that exact sentence out loud last year.

Everything that this administration said on the campaign trail about Hillary is exactly what they are going through every day. 

Whatever. This guy is reckless on a good day but Southern Charm was on last night. I had to fast forward a bunch of it because those weirdos went on a trip to bum fuck Georgia so they could kill hens or quails because of some tradition which is evidently to kill things that are not even endangering you in any way. Although I guess they do eat them. I have never had quail or hens. 

Evidently, there are private places that use animals in hunts which begs to ask is that hunting? Or, is that shooting something to death? 

Which is what Chelsea evidently loves doing to living things that again, are not even a threat to any human, let alone her or them. She's annoying. Landon is annoying. Even Shep has become annoying. The show has started to annoy me because they are trying now. I would go so far to say that Whitney had sme work done on his face. At the very least, I think he had botox or the ones that helps even out your laugh lines done to him. His face looks pretty smooth this season. The first season or two was overwhelmed by Kathryn freak outs and now Kathryn seems kind of cool. And, it is all about annoyances. What is with Landon? She is so vane. I thought she was cool but she is all about money. It is weird because in one respect, she seems way cool, and then in another respect she seems totally affected. 

What is even more annoying is that Southern Charm Savannah show? What the fuck is that all about? 

Speaking of asking what the fuck is something about on TV, what the hell is that working at The Abbey show? Not Downtown Abbey. Something about working at the Abbey which is a bar / restaurant somewhere in LA that I never heard of before last night. I can safely say that after watching it for 8 minutes, it is a Vanderpump wannabee show. 

I feel like since I left LA, that now, anyone can walk down the street in LA to get on a TV show. 

Regardless of last nights shit TV, I really wish the POTUS would leave the country already. Like I said last week, he will make less mistakes if he is not here.

Yesterday, Trump met with the head of the United Arab Emirates whom is a direct link to Putin. As a matter of fact, this is the guy that Eric Prinz, the head of Xi (formerly Blackwater), set up a meeting between on the Seychelles Island.

And, in typical Trump fashion, he just tweeted that he has a right to exchange certain information with foreign leaders so it went from a denial, to him being allowed to do it. He also seems to have left his General McMaster out to dry since he denied it too. McMaster said he was in the room with two other people. 

I have to ask yet again this week if we think this is all done on purpose. Do you think Trump plants these ways of leaking things to the press as a way to create chaos? Or, is he fumbling his way through this crap?

But the ways he lets his people say whatever before he contradicts them seems to be a pattern carried out every week and with regard to every so called crises or issue. Is this lack of so called discipline or is this all planned or premeditated?


Chelsea Handler posted a new show at Netflix over the weekend and I have to say it again that she is way hot these days. She was wearing this 'Stronger Than Fear' white t-shirt and I could not take my eyes off her chest. I know Adam Schiff and Neil Degrasse Tyson were talking but at times I would realize that I did not hear a word because of me staring.

I did have a revaluation when science was finally spelled out to my dumb ass about believing in some god. It is very easy. Most people believe there is a god that intervenes with their daily lives. I think most are faith based because there is no real science behind whether there is a god. Think about what Degrasse Tyson says. In every description about God, it is held to be all powerful (typical), and is supposed to be all good. 

I, just like Neil Degrasse Tyson, do not see one shred of evidence of either being true let alone in any simultaneous way. 

If there is some god. It is not all powerful. And, it is not all good.

Look around at world history. Think about recent history. Look at even the so called natural disasters which could feasibly be caused by climate science, but set that aside for now please and as Degrasse Tyson described in that interview, take that tsunami that killed a quarter of million people in Indonesia within minutes. Look at an earthquake in another area which also killed tens of K people in I dunno, Haiti. Let's use that example. You have people killing others by using planes or bombs all in the name of some religion at times. You have diseases. Tornado's. Hurricanes. Murderers. Cancers. Kids dying. Famine. Mass Murders. Terrorist attacks. 

This is what I wrote in about God in my first book way back in like 2004:


I look up through the front windshield towards the blue Arkansas sky while I sit in the driver’s seat of the RV. Is it a god that put me in this position today or is it some god that brought them together with me in Tucumcari, New Mexico? What did bring them to that lot at the store directly next to the room I had slept in at the Rest Inn? I’ll never know what truly brought me to Tucumcari, New Mexico last night, let alone at the same times these people driving this RV came through that same town. Obviously there have been a series of cause and effects for both them in the RV and also with myself. There were decisions made along the way by us humans and so why does that form of magic get pushed to happening because of some higher power or because of some God? And, then what is a god because if you want to get down to it, if you take the God I was taught to love, obey and guide me through this life, God acts like a complete asshole to us humans. God never feels that it has to talk to any human face to face and in any way. This God that we are told to worship, acts like the ultimate mob boss. Let’s be real about it because God acts no different than any gangster leader. I can only communicate with my god within myself and that’s not even what is real. You cannot get any answers from God and we spend so much time trying to figure out what God wants from us. God does not have to explain anything to us and we all try to make deals with God. None of us can ever be what that God expects us to be in this life, and, then God punishes us if we are not perfect and actually, God is the toughest fucker I ever tried to figure out, because God knows God is perfect and that we human beings are not perfect as people. God then makes us lives by his codes while God condemns us if we do not live by those codes of ethics. Sometimes people to get what they need in their lives, they feel that they must give up something special or something of great importance to that person, otherwise anything less, does not interest God. Plus, we all ask God why we are here in the first place and we will never get any real answers from that God. Ironically, God really has a huge grip on us humans. I say Gods name a lot but then again, I use all kinds of words to try to make points in life.

Anyway, my god is what got me to this place today and their gods brought them to Tucumcari at that time. And because of it, I continue to drive their RV very smoothly heading east towards the Tennessee state line. I want to make sure that I get my money when we get to the next major city....

Oh and also on this week's show, Chelsea acts again like a great sport poking fun at herself when she left a hot mic on Chris Pratt and the director of Guardians of Galaxy 2 or whatever they call it. She obviously did not see it and she basically no bones about it. I found it to be real but I don't think the two took to the joke (one word answers) because they made some comments about whether Chelsea was well. I thought it was a typical Chelsea bit. Or at least what I saw from the three shows here (not including that one when they sat at the dining room table), it seems pretty typical humor wise. 

I thought the bit was typical Chelsea but again, Pratt and that Director seemed a bit off from it. Oh. And, Chelsea gave them a dig after they showed that interview while introducing Adam Schiff referring to him as someone that actually does things for mankind (to paraphrase). 

OMG. It is Wednesday AM and Joe (Scarborough) just reminded me by saying on his show what I thought last night about the Sally yates' hearing being just last Monday. I could not believe it when I saw that highlight on some show last night. That seems like it happened a month ago. Joe said the same thing so it is obviously not just me thinking that every day is like eternity. 

Which I guess is good for life spans and living for the moment. Trump's antics does make the days seem long. I just wish we did not have to worry about the people in the White House. Every move they make is just so over the line. It is hard to figure out. The whole thing is one big hypocrisy (i.e.: everything he said about Hillary is happening to them but much worse as far as actually being shady or corrupt).

I also watched the Challenge Reunion and Challenge Pro's vs Champs or whatever they are called.

First things first is that whomever the fuck Lulu or Lolo or whatever the heck Jones needs to shut the hell up. Holy shit does she need to shut up. She was yapping about Johnny Bananas when the dude was giving them a compliment. I am exhausted thinking about her cackling out her shit. She is so loud too. 

All in all about the Pro's is that I have heard of two of them. I know CM Punk and I know Shane Merrimen. I never even heard of the other NFL guy. I certainly never heard of the Olympiads and I don't really know that many names in Extreme Sports. I did not recognize these guys but they seem cool. That one dude climbed back up the rope to get them a point in that first challenge. That was one of the best rebound moves I ever saw on the Challenge.

That also leads me into saying that I had no clue The Miz performed on these Challenges, let alone he won two of them is what i think he said. And, he was also a great looking kid which again, I forgot or did not pay attention to his looks back then. I just remember him saying all the time that he will be a WWE star. I said no way because I had no vision for it and it was before those muscle building supplements started thriving. He may have even done steroids although I hope not. He did get bigger but then again it is deceiving how tall these people are in real life. Camera angles do wonders for height.

Anyway, The Miz hosted the reunion show. Nothing really huge came out of it. There was a weird confrontation with Nelson I think his name is, and the dude that hooked up with Camilla. 

What else was on last night? Below Deck. All I can say is 'Bobby'. 'Bobby, Bobby, Bobby....' He needs to relax man. All he wants is a woman. The pressure to mate if you will, is crushing him. He was just crying to his mom about how women treated him or I am not even sure why he broke down. It was very odd to see a grown man act that way, let alone to ones mon. He just needs a girlfriend very badly which is not good. He will end up settling and the thing is that the guy is 31 years old. He is ridiculously young. He seems to be making some weird life decisions. I found out he quit the fire department two years ago. I have no clue what he is doing besides being a deckhand. Which with the show, I assume he can make like 50K to 100K a season (although I have no concept what a reality show person gets in the first few seasons or before it breaks huge). Part of his appeal was that he was a part of a fire department. I am assuming this will be his peak as far as looking off. Reality shows tend to go down the line editing wise and there looks like there is some serious shit that goes down this season.

Mr. Skin and some of his people were in a two day photo shoot as the guests on the boat. I assume this is the guy that bought it from John Hein. I think John Hein is the one that technically started it even though this guy claims to be the literal Mr. Skin. Which I feel since you did not found it or come up with the concept, you cannot be the Mr. Skin. He did refer to starting it 17 years ago back in 01. And, they did throw a bababooy out there during one of the meals.

Speaking of which, Howard (Stern) brought up the wind chimes again today. They mentioned wind chimes either last week or this week and even though I have not listened to the show in years, I knew that Robin got wooden wind chimes for her birthday. They did an entire segment on how bad of a gift they were. I may remember Fred taking them too. 

I hope that ex FBI Director, Comey will do his hearings while Trump is away on his foreign affairs trip. If I were Comey, that is when I would want to do it. I would love it done at a time when the POTUS is preoccupied. I also heard last night that the POTUS may not even go on this trip to Saudi Arabia, Israel and to the Vatican. I don't think he can blow that off. No matter what has gone down and if he needs to beg Israel to accommodate him just this one time, he needs to do whatever to make sure that goes off without a hitch.  He should say that he did learn a huge lesson because if he cancels this trip, it will look horrible from an optic POV.

I am not joking about this but I leave the office at about 430PM yesterday. I did Yoga for about an hour and then I did stomach exercises, bike and elliptical. So I would say I was gone for like 2 hours give or take. I get back and boom. More monumental news as it's already been announced that the former FBI head Robert Mueller is going to oversee Trump-Russia investigation. 

So that will be the crux of the news for a couple days. Like I said above here many times, Trump leaving town will be so good for him. His reply to that appointment last night or by today was actually quite professional. Let alone it was adult like (ie: someone else wrote it). However, even though in the short run it helps everyone quite frankly, there is no way that the people in the White House administration are happy about this appointment. I would maybe say it is worse for them than Comey was. Hints of Watergate when Nixon fired someone only to have new person be the one that uncovered the corruptness in that admin (which led to him resigning and to the impeachment).

I am trying to fundamentally think what the crime is though. I know it is not cool to be using other countries to help anyone try to determine our policies. Let's say the Russians did whatever to alter the peoples perceptions about certain news. I revert back to people having brains with the ability of cognitive thought which in turn creates a decision on whatever is being registered in that brain. If you buy into what Trump is selling, there is nothing I can say or do about it. I find it baffling but still. 


I think really the only things that will make his base turn on him is jobs or lack there of maybe I should say. I am not even sure if he does not create jobs for people in rural areas if it is gonna hurt him. After all, he will lie to their faces saying what he says putting down every schmuck and their brother for his woes, and 34% of this country will believe it. 

Remember too, Nixon had a 29% approval rating on the day of him leaving the White House. If Trump does get below 30% approvals across the board or in relevance to the main poll, that is when I will know that it is done for him. Right now, I don't see the crime unless you count some of General Flynn's antics and I am not even sure if what he did is criminal.

I think they say that it is the cover up where people get in trouble. Maybe that is where they could feasibly get them but unless I see a direct link to Trump being under some form of control by anyone from another country, I cannot freak out yet.

The thing is that Trump annoys the fuck outta me. That is my main issue with the guy. He annoys me. He annoys me worse than the the Southern Charm, people do by leaps and bounds. The way he talks. The way he moves. The way he uses his hands. I hate when he emphasizes something by saying a variation of the sentence he just said. His decisions he makes are subject. His ways he lies. What he believes in or not even because he has no real conviction about anything but fame and money. He does not care about anything else to a serious fault. And, it shows but again, 34% of the country agrees with whatever he says. In their eyes too, the media is corrupt. Someone in the steam room the other day said that sentence in Voorhees, NJ (not in Alabama or in some red state). Even though he was debating someone totally against Trump whom held their own, you get what I mean. Which goes back to you being able to make your own determinations from the content fed to you. You have to weigh it out in a fair and balanced way.

Did I mention anything about Chris Cornell dying? I can't remember if I said it here today or in some emails but not that I was surprised or not surprised, I was NOT shocked about hearing it, however, it sucks. It totally sucks. I am assuming he partied last night since it was day one of the new Soundgarden tour. 

In Survivor last night. All I can is Sierra. Holy cow. She made herself up sweetly after being voted off last week because she looked insanely hot at Tribal Counsel. There were two tribal counsel's shown last night. Her hair down in the first segment was insane. Her up up in the second round was good, but her hair straight is where its at with her. She is way hot. 

OK. So what happened again?

Oh shit. My girl Andrea was voted off and that really sucked. I love her. She has a great personality all around. Even her nudging Cerie for screwing her over was perfect and I do not remember ever seeing a jovial reaction that deep before. It was typical Andrea. She is a great athlete with a great personality and she is super beautiful physically. She is the full package. That is who I wanted to win after Ozzy was knocked out. I guess now I may want Troyzan but who was the second person voted out again last night? Who the hell was it? Let me think. Let me think....

Was Andrea's ousting second? Oh duh. Mikaela. She got fucked actually by Sarah.

As far as Troyzan goes, he is being so mellow (until he barged his way into the semi circle during the whisper sessions at Tribal) which is good, but, he needs to win immunity challenges big time.

I just remembered by alluding to something above here that I want to talk about something I have seen for the first time this season. I think there should be a new rule in place so that people cannot whisper and have group meetings at tribal counsel. I do not think that I ever remember seeing it (outside of mouthing a message) on this level where people get up off the log to huddle around while keeping others out of the conversation. Let alone they sit back down before they get up again to whisper something to someone else. 

It should not be allowed. Those conversations should have been had back at camp and again and most of all is that it takes away from the magic of tribal counsel. It takes away from the magic of the show. It is also very rude for people to act that way. 

I think it is Thursday today. Trump leaves tomorrow to go meet with at least one mass murderer during some dinner in Saudi Arabia before heading to Israel and then to the Vatican over the next 9 days. I hear he is not into doing it. Which I get because I would not be into doing meals and meetings. 

I left the desk for 6 minutes to come back to hear that Roger Ailes is now dead. Isn't he the one that was let go from Fox because of sexual harassment charges?

Trump is such an asshole. He is such a dick. The way he talks and interrupts people saying things like 'next question' is cringe worthy. He acts like he is twelve years old. He is such an odd guy. Or again, if these lies are pre medicated, than I cannot complain. It goes back to us (us meaning all of you) believing what he says. I don't know why someone just does not say dude, you do realize that what you say is point blank false now don't you? I wish someone would say that to him or even to the media people he uses. People are scared of him though. All I know is that Donald J. Trump is one of the most annoying humans I have ever seen.

Speaking of assholes, Boris Shitsteyn (Epshteyn) is going to be on Bill Maher's show tomorrow. What the fuck is up with that? Why would Bill give him air time? That is going to be brutal to have watch let alone to listen to and my friend and I were just commenting on how he has been nowhere since the election day. I have not heard his name in months until my friend asked me if I knew what was up with him which was a few weeks ago tops. Then, boom. I see the text copy last week when they announced the guests on this week's show. I was pissed. 

This week whizzed by for me. So much happened too. 

OK. So anyway. What is the criminal intent with regard to the Trump thing? Evidently Trump met with lawyers at the White House today. Considering his odd content about the 'witch hunt' that he talks about in speeches, and watching him scramble like mad, something is not jiving here. I am sorry and I really still do not know the laws potentially broken, but there is some corrupt shit going on here and I mean big time. Even this scramble of late with the firing of Comey, him losing it over the DOJ appointment and what he is trying to get his base to repeat when he says things by making false claims. 

Remember that adult like memo or note about the appointment when we all knew was not him,well that is all a wash. He went on a tweetstorm today about the issue and he went off about in a few speeches this week. Including at a commencement speech.

But because he is feeling the heat, he is acting like a dick to people asking him pertinent questions. Like when he blurted out the word, "NO" in the middle of someone asking him a question that he did not feel like fielding.

As for Flynn, it seems like he is trouble for other issues not having anything to do with Trump. I get that Trump's people did not vett Flynn. Now if he does a plea, what could he possible give the FBI? Because even if Flynn goes to jail, it may have nothing to do with the election. I am not saying he did not act shady, but it was in ways I think that had nothing to do with the election. Unless Flynn went to that Russian guy saying we will lift sanctions if you hack or do whatever to help sway the vote.

Hey. Did you see that brawl with the people from the Turkish embassy? It seems like people were protesting Turkey for whatever reasons, and these guys in suits started fighting them. This one guy got kicked in the face. Then I saw someone get hit on the back by cop with his baton. Honestly, as I watch some of the people in suits, I would have fucked a few of them up. The head of Turkey was watching the brawl from a distance as he entered or exited his vehicle. None of the people fighting look that tough and they had suits on. I wonder what went down though. I assume most if not all of them have diplomatic immunity if they worked at the embassy.

Tomorrow the new Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt's get posted at Netflix. I am anxious to see this season. 


You wanna hear something funny and so typical? Trump thought he could land his helicopter or a helicopter on the top of Masada. I am not joking in saying they had to cancel that part of the trip.

The Kimmy Schmidt show is fucking hilarious. I laughed out loud three times and I just started episode two. Tidus annoys me. His vox are so annoying but I think they want him to sound that way (unless he is typecast). He does have a sick voice from a singing POV.

Alrighty then, that is it. My old Special Olympics team has an exhibition softball game with a girls softball team and school from my neighborhood. It should be fun to see everyone. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
Image may contain: 3 people, people standing
Anyway, Talk to ya.