Song Produced by Pat Aeby (Krokus, etc.).
Thanks especially to the tireless and what is endless work of the people that are trying to stop all Dolphin Hunting and Capturing in every way, and thanks to any participants who please, if you want to be credited in any way, contact us now at email@example.com. We will do it that minute.
Also, this video is monetized in some way (ad shares, amounts of plays, amounts of views, etc.) and therefore any and I mean 100% of all revenues made from it, will go to the Oceanic Preservation Society (makers of the COVE). As a matter of fact, we have set up an automated monthly payment which I am matching BTW, every month. Thanks for the help and for your participation in stopping all wildlife crime. Your tax-deductible donation helps the Oceanic Preservation Society often receives requests from supporters of our organization inquiring about their ability to raise money for OPS. Past request have included charitable fundraising programs by students, individuals doing charity walks or hikes, or individuals who were moved by our work and who just want to help us raise funds. Such independent fundraising activities are possible and greatly appreciated. The following is background information on OPS and how that independent fundraising should be conducted:
• Oceanic Preservation Society is a registered 501(c)(3) Public Charity, Tax ID 38-3891081
• Donations from individuals in the form of cash or check can be tax deductible to the donor as a charitable income tax deduction;
• Donations in the form of checks is preferable to donations in cash;
• If a fundraiser is soliciting funding, then any checks should be written to Oceanic Preservation Society, rather than to the fundraiser;
• The fundraiser should provide OPS with the name and address of each donor so that OPS can provide each donor with a letter acknowledging the donation for income tax purposes; and
• The fundraiser should indicate that he or she is merely selecting OPS as his or her charity of choice for his or her fundraising activities and that the fundraiser is not officially associated with OPS.
Become a Monthly Sustaining Donor or a One-time Donor Below.
I did one video for a charity one day using the GoPro footage and I am NOT sure what happened because I went off doing at least one for all of our Sunset music artists. I had so much fun doing it. I never made a video before these ever in my life. Thanks again because it was fun to break away from my real work to do this creative work!
Also, please visit this artists web site at www.Richtaste.sunsetrecordings.com and visit Sunset Records at anytime at www.sunsetrecordings.com.
Overall, thanks for the great support because we had almost 15K views in less than a month before the YouTube officials flagged it, deleted it, and started it over here for some reason that had something to do with us changing distributors. But whatever, and again, thanks for the support building these plays, etc. (again)...and most of all, we hope you enjoy the music and this music video!