The Los Angeles Rams are still a team of mediocrity and it is because of Jeff Fisher

I would not mind having a beer with guy. I just do not want him as my coach. This guy is the worst head coach. I have never seen so many stupid penalty's again this year and the play calling is just unreal. 

Last week with 8:08 remaining in the game, he decides to go for it on a 4th and 5 which failed. Luckily for him and luckily for the team, they got the ball back two more times which led to a TD score to win vs The Cardinals. 

This week was unreal. Let us forget about that incredible call to fake a punt on the 18 yard line which basically put the exclamation point on the loss today. The call to kick a field goal with what 6:38 or so left in the game when down by 7 points from the 4 yard line was amazing for me to watch in real life. 

Then of course there was the Nickell Robey touchdown after an interception to give the Buffalo Bills team that 23-16 lead in the third quarter of the game at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum which was basically where I lost it. It was such an easy interception that Robey could have crawled into the end zone. 

My point is that Case Keenum and his wife are such nice people. I cannot speak higher of them as people. However, we have 14 to 16 million dollar a year QB sitting on the bench. At least give him some plays in the final minutes when the game was out of reach. Or, who knows. What if a person that can throw the ball down field more than 13 yards maybe into an end zone. We could have then been put into a situation of kicking an on side kicks but no, Jeff Fisher is out of his mind. He is so bad at his job. How many offsides and illegal procedures happened today? It was good day in that regard because we had at least three calls which again, is a victory of sort compared to past games. 

Stupid penalty's when the offense cannot even get off a play is a great reflection on the coaching staff. 

Then of course, Fisher called for that fake punt I mentioned above on fourth-and-five from his own 23-yard-line with 3:47 left to play in the game which who does that in the NFL? Either have a Quarterback in place that can deal with getting a team down field or punt the ball so the D can hold them off to get the ball back with time to get a score. 

He leaves me baffled with his play calling. 

And, I go through this every year which I will say t again, what is Jeff Fisher's claim to fame in the NFL? As a Ram fan we all should know it very well. It was him coming up 3 yards short to lose the Super Bowl vs the Rams for gods sakes. 

He is nice guy. Like I said above here, I would like to hang with him but do I want him coaching my team? No. I don't. Or, I should say that I am over it. I wanted him to succeed. He makes zero sense. His decisions off season make no sense. His calls on the field make no sense. Him sitting Jared Goff in week 5 makes the worse sense in the history of the Rams team.

If the offense was thriving making play after play, I would not being saying these sentences and hell, you would not even be hearing from me. The Offense sucks. Todd Gurley cannot go off without a serious pass attack in place. It does not take a genius to figure this out about the team. 

Remember too, that final touchdown ended a frustrating half for the Bills offense. They did well before halftime but produced nothing but punts all throughout the second half.

The Bills still led though because their cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman made the biggest defensive play of the game. Robey-Coleman jumped an out route and cruised into the end zone with an intercepted ball that i could have caught and ran back for a TD. 

Jeff Fisher makes no sense to me. I cannot say that enough times. His aggressiveness with the fake punt after he opted to kick a field goal on fourth-and-goal from the four-yard-line makes no sense to me as I spell it out here on the fly. Coupled with that 4th and 5 call from last week with 8:08 left when he could have tied up the game just leaves baffled. I am not even sure how to discuss this here today.

Anyway, Case Keenum, did finish up doing 21-of-31 for 271 yards with a horrible interception that was so bad that it led to a touchdown. I know the press will give credit to the Bills defense with creating that situation while generally keeping Todd Gurley under wraps on his way to 72 yards on 23 carries but that is a load of you know what. The reason that happened is because Case Keenum for all intent and purpose is second string QB. He allowed it and the coach allowed it to happen. 

As far as the Rams Defense, that was suspect today. LeSean McCoy ended up with 150 yards on 18 carries, although 111 came before halftime. 

The Rams should have won this game. The Rams should also play Jared Goff. 

Regardless, the Rams will head to Detroit next weekend and they may have to play without cornerback Trumaine Johnson, who was carted off with an ankle injury. The following week they play in London vs the New York Giants. 

I just think it is time to think about changing coaches unless he starts Jared Goff. 

I must watch the debate. I can't overstate what is so obvious any more. I have no time to proof this or to get anyone to proof it so I hope it makes sense and I hope there are not too many spelling and grammar errors.
A satirical look at more than 75 years of Football's Rams history, combined with discussions of American Exceptionalism and almost 50 years of personal experience in the life of a Rams Fan. The history parallels and intertwines life to form a humorous, yet serious look at American HistoryWorld History, an American Footballteam, and Political Science.