Recipe Of The Week: Sriracha Sweet Potato Chips

Crispy, zesty, and just the right amount of spicy – these Sriracha sweet potato chips are delicious! In this recipe, sweet potato is sliced into thin rounds, doused in coconut oil, drizzled in Sriracha, and then finally baked until crispy. Make a big batch, these are gonna go fast.

SRIRACHA SWEET POTATO CHIPS

INGREDIENTS

PREPARATION

  1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
  2. Place sliced sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil and spices. Pour over sweet potato slices and toss with hands until potatoes are coated evenly.
  4. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Place slices on baking sheets. Make sure they aren’t crowded/touching.
  5. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, flip, place back in oven, and bake for another 10 minutes.
  6. Remove from oven and garnish with chopped green onion.

EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS


Sweet Potato

AUTHOR & RECIPE DETAILS


photo
I’m Annessia Maillet, one half of vegan recipe and lifestyle blog, Cruelty Free Family. I live in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, where I spend my days peacefully parenting my three kiddos and cooking up vegan grub. I'm Beth DeCarlo. I live in Orlando, Florida, where I co-own Valhalla Bakery, a vegan bakery where I literally get to work as a vegan dessert taste tester. Annessia and I created Cruelty Free Family to share our vegan recipes.