Phish Review from 8/16 at the Merriweather Post Pavilion in Maryland

Honestly, I was too spent Monday morning and all day for that matter to write a review and then I just got to be too busy all week so I bailed on writing it. I am sorry for my lameness. Two people emailed asking where it was which was wild to field and the one from Mann day one ended up getting placed into my top ten read news stories but then it was beat by normal news posts again after like one day. I appreciate the support and its flattering but between this short week, Magna Ball coming up this weekend and my regular work day's, I just did not have the energy to deal with it but I will say that entire show was amazing. I had the best seat in the venue. Like row O dead center and I was next to this guy that works at NPR. I saw some person (and his new girl friend...not sure if they are intimate but I assume so) that I had not seen in years. I met another couple who already friended me at Linkdin and that are animal welfare activists. I was way psyched about that evening but at the same time, the drive home was rough. I had to get my phriend to talk to me for like an hour which I am thankful for her dealing with it and I did not get to NJ until like 106AM. I had to also stop to get coffee and I got food from Captain Phillips or some fast food place at the Maryland House. The band played sickly and perfectly and yeah, I appreciate everything you say to me via email here and/or what is behind the scenes since I wont allow comments any more. Ramble on and stay in touch please! Oh and PS: They played Twist for the '89th time' this tour....lol...and PPS: This little hottie girl that was no way more than college aged but she totally tapped me with a balloon and gave me a smooch when I turned around...That was exciting for the likes of me...BTW, her phriends were also smoking hot...too bad I am 50 years old these days....man oh man did I get old fast....